California Senate votes to become rogue state

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
These lousy bastards.

My advice?
Punish California whenever and wherever you can. Avoid their products if you can, spend your vacation dollars elsewhere.

‘Sanctuary state’ bill passes California Senate

The California Senate on Monday passed a controversial “sanctuary state” bill that bars local and state law enforcement from using their resources to help federal immigration enforcement.

The 40-member body approved Senate Bill 54, introduced by Sen. President Pro Tem Kevin de León, on a 27-12, party-line vote. It now heads to the Assembly.

“We are trying to make our communities safer and be intelligent about this,” de León said. “No rhetoric and no bluster.”

Read more here: ‘Sanctuary state’ bill passes California Senate

Abortion left up to the states, Medicaid left up to the states, health insurance left up to the states, gun permits left up to the states, but yet the Fed Gov under GOP rule wants to rule the states, but they want to do it their way, if the Fed Gov wants to defund CA, Ca residents should not pay Fed Tax.

See how this works.

Abortion left up to the states, Medicaid left up to the states, health insurance left up to the states, gun permits left up to the states, but yet the Fed Gov under GOP rule wants to rule the states, but they want to do it their way, if the Fed Gov wants to defund CA, Ca residents should not pay Fed Tax.

See how this works.

hahahaha

Good luck with that

California is a liberal cesspool

-Geaux

See how this works.
I guess we can just forget about Rov v. Wade then.
We don't like that law.
Also, we can just decide that we don't like same-sex marriage in our state and not allow it anymore.
If the state of New York wants to arrest journalists for lies they publish on the air the feds can just ignore it.
See how this works???

See how this works.

Weren't you liberals just crying that it's the feds job to deal with illegals?

See how this works.

Not me.

See how this works.

I didn't say that they didn't have a right to do this, now did I ?

See how this works.

Not me.

So it's up to the state then?
Or do you just prefer open borders?

See how this works.

Not me.

No I'm all for those with felonies to be deported, how about all those in prisons as well, they cost us taxpayers plenty. I guess the local police should not do this but ICE employees. I do not think deporting law abiding illegals should be done, they should have a fast tract to become citizens. Then our boarders should be well monitored. Also I think all work visas should cease as well.

See how this works.

Not me.

No I'm all for those with felonies to be deported, how about all those in prisons as well, they cost us taxpayers plenty. I guess the local police should not do this but ICE employees. I do not think deporting law abiding illegals should be done, they should have a fast tract to become citizens. Then our boarders should be well monitored. Also I think all work visas should cease as well.

So wait a minute. Are you for sanctuary cities or not?

See how this works.

Not me.

So wait a minute. Are you for sanctuary cities or not?

This minute I am, except for those with felonies and or in prison. ICE needs to pick them up. Dreamers were born here and if working and law abiding citizens they should be naturalized and given citizenship, then we have to do it the right way.

Mexicans need to have jobs and then there is no need to come here for work. Also Mexico needs to crack down on crime and shore up their southern boarder. We are only as good as our neighbors. If our neighbors are poor they will come here for work.

See how this works.

Not me.

If they are here illegally, then they are NOT abiding.

If they wanna leave let 'em. And someone remember to remind them their nearly $1 Trillion in unfunded state pensions debt and whatnot goes with them. Your problem, you created it, your get to deal with it when your economy explodes. Good luck!

I do not think deporting law abiding illegals should be done

Now this is the kind of foolish statement that uber-libs use and don't see the problem with the usage. No wonder they can't understand the simplest statements of fact. Law abiding illegals is an oxymoron. Next we will have law abiding bank robbers because they spend the money wisely.

See how this works.

Not me.

So your position is that cops get to pick and choose which laws they will enforce??

What if some skinhead offs a member of the Congressional Black Caucus?

Can a cop just look the other way cuz that Porch-Monkey probably had it coming???

I guess social justice is just another word for selective justice.

See how this works.
So, if some states go rogue and decide they are not going to pay the Feds their taxes let alone cooperate with them you are good with that? Why then do we need the Feds? Abolish them and have 50 little countries.

See how this works.

I know how not paying your federal income tax comes out. Do you?

Now this is the kind of foolish statement that uber-libs use and don't see the problem with the usage. No wonder they can't understand the simplest statements of fact. Law abiding illegals is an oxymoron. Next we will have law abiding bank robbers because they spend the money wisely.

Immigrant tuition break gaining support in Tennessee

Last I checked Tennessee has always been GOP top heavy.

Only problem with their position is this is expressly identified as a Fed issue and has never been " treated " as a states right one until now.

Immigrant tuition break gaining support in Tennessee

Last I checked Tennessee has always been GOP top heavy.
Guess you weren't around in the 50s and 60s.

Forum List

Back