🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will Biden continue to be the nominee? Poll

Will Biden be the democrat party nominee?

• Total voters
It’s time to put up or shut up. I for one want to see Biden retire for the love of country. Voices calling Biden to drop out are getting louder and louder and it’s not going to stop until he suspends his campaign.
A couple of weeks ago I would have said this stuff is nothing but a conspiracy theory and Biden would be the nominee as long as he doesn't keel over. After the debate, just about everyone on HIS side are saying he should be replaced, Right now they're putting up a good front with full steam ahead but now I think that before too long he will bow out. There's just too many of his very own people, donors, and his bought and paid for leftist lamestream media putting pressure on him to leave. It's just a matter of time but they aren't going to let too much time pass if they want to win in November.

However, if they bypass Kamala they are going to lose more black votes. If they do bypass over Kamala, Trump would be smart to pick a black VP and go gung ho with it. Democrats are in a real pickle with that and Trump should take full advantage of it.

Last edited:
I think it’s time to throw Kamala in.

Anyone the Democrats put in at this point is going to be at a disadvantage. It might as well be her. Give her a shot and hope she pulls an upset, but expect her to whiff. When she probably loses, Democrats can start fresh in the next election with Newsom vs DeSantis.

They can't win without cheating. EVERYBODY knows Joe is gone.
All Democrats asked of Biden was to keep the race close and they would take care of the rest. Now they are shitting bricks that Biden is NOT keeping the race close, making it much harder to cheat.

Sure he has. To further humiliate Joe Potatohead and mop the floor with him.
I don't know. I'd quit while I was ahead. All Biden has to do is do better than he did the first time and he looks good. And, of course the media will all do their part in hyping up that Biden did better than the first time.

Whatever one might think....It's interesting to listen to what he has to say!

Posobiec stated, “We are watching a Democrat coup against Joe Biden and his entire administration.”

Later, Posobiec shared, “We are now seeing a coup of the young communists take out the older communists.”

“This happens in every single Leftist Uprising. The Bolsheviks are taking out the Mensheviks,” added Posobiec.

Jack Posobiec: ‘We Witnessed a Democrat Coup Against Biden’ (VIDEO)​

A couple of weeks ago I would have said this stuff is nothing but a conspiracy theory and Biden would be the nominee as long as he doesn't keel over. After the debate, just about everyone on HIS side are saying he should be replaced, Right now they're putting up a good front with full steam ahead but now I think that before too long he will bow out. There's just too many of his very own people, donors, and his bought and paid for leftist lamestream media putting pressure on him to leave. It's just a matter of time but they aren't going to let too much time pass if they want to win in November.

However, if they bypass Kamala they are going to lose more black votes. If they do bypass over Kamala, Trump would be smart to pick a black VP and go gung ho with it. Democrats are in a real pickle with that and Trump should take full advantage of it.
Since Biden will not step down, the above is hot air.

Posobiec stated, “We are watching a Democrat coup against Joe Biden and his entire administration.”

Later, Posobiec shared, “We are now seeing a coup of the young communists take out the older communists.”

“This happens in every single Leftist Uprising. The Bolsheviks are taking out the Mensheviks,” added Posobiec.

far-right conspiracy theorist

His history is correct.

The Mensheviks were communists too....As well, the SA and brownshirts were Nazis.

Joe biden will do what he’s told

Is Jill Biden ready to quit?

1719698138551.png

Forum List

Back