California suffering through SEVERE climate change

The truth hurts deniers. I don't make the news, I just report it.

That doesn't answer the question: You "reported" that 1200 years ago emissions were so high that a "climate change/global warming" event took place. If there were no factories, coal mines, oil refineries, or automobiles then please explain why droughts were taking place. Are you going to blame the one-percenters and greedy businesses of the time or is there a more reasonable explanation?

(I don't expect to hear back from Dot Com folks)
you're making ASSumptions son. DENIER ASSumptions at that.

Still no answer! Who's "denying" now? Why was there "global warming" 1200 years ago? Afraid to tackle the question?

here you go deniers: California s Drought Worst in 1 200 Years Researchers Say - NBC News

I might start a separate thread on that one

Which means....... I'll wait for it..... Oh crap. It's you. You'll NEVER figure it out... OK, here's a hint. 1200 years is.......B......E.....F.......O.....R.......E....... man had any chance of affecting anything. You see how all these arguments you think help you actually hurt you?

No, I didn't think so.

Dot Com has had several opportunities to explain this interesting "news" about ancient climate change but all we get is *chirp* *chirp* *chirp* *chirp* *chirp* ...

:2up:

The Year in Pictures 2014 - NBC News
Marina owner Mitzi Richards carries her granddaughter as they walk on their boat dock on the dried-up Huntington Lake in California on Sept. 23. The lake was only at 30 percent capacity. California experienced its third year of severe drought, the worst in decades, threatening to drain underground aquifers and let the taps run dry for some 40 million people.

ss-140925-twip-01.nbcnews-ux-1280-900.jpg

Building a boat dock in the desert. That's even worse than building a city in a hole between two major bodies of water.

Marina owner Mitzi Richards carries her granddaughter as they walk on their boat dock on the dried-up Huntington Lake in California on Sept. 23. The lake was only at 30 percent capacity. California experienced its third year of severe drought, the worst in decades, threatening to drain underground aquifers and let the taps run dry for some 40 million people.

You do realize that that was a man made lake right?:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

That was a man made reisvor which has been allowed to drain because idiots like Nancy Pelosie and other liberal alarmist democrats are wasting the water back to the ocean rather than using their brains.. all because of a slug that lives well in tanks and just about everywhere else.. And now its blamed on AGW while they hide their stupid left wit crap.

That was a man made reisvor which has been allowed to drain because idiots like Nancy Pelosie and other liberal alarmist democrats are wasting the water back to the ocean rather than using their brains.. all because of a slug that lives well in tanks and just about everywhere else.. And now its blamed on AGW while they hide their stupid left wit crap.

Oh, don't go confusing Dottie with facts. They make her head hurt. What I do find amusing is EVERY lake that they have shown drying up in California....is a man made lake!

Oh, don't go confusing Dottie with facts. They make her head hurt. What I do find amusing is EVERY lake that they have shown drying up in California....is a man made lake!
My, my, you just never stop lying in support of your fantasies, do you, ol' Walleyes.

Drought hits Lake Tahoe drying up Truckee River

The summer of 2014 ends up just like it started. Dry.

Anytime now, Lake Tahoe will drop so low no water will flow from the alpine jewel into the Truckee River.

Already, the river flowing through the northern Nevada metro area of Reno and Sparks is slowed to a trickle. Sun-bleached boulders protrude from sluggish waters like rounded bones.

“The river will basically dry up below Lake Tahoe about the end of this month”

Chad Blanchard
It's drought, now three years in duration. And while no one can say how long it will last, the event has already had a widespread impact across Nevada, withering agricultural fields, stressing livestock and wildlife and producing dangerous conditions fueling wildfires like the one that recently layered Reno's skies in choking clouds of smoke.

My, my, you just never stop lying in support of your fantasies, do you, ol' Walleyes.

Anytime now, Lake Tahoe will drop so low no water will flow from the alpine jewel into the Truckee River.

Already, the river flowing through the northern Nevada metro area of Reno and Sparks is slowed to a trickle. Sun-bleached boulders protrude from sluggish waters like rounded bones.

Chad Blanchard
It's drought, now three years in duration. And while no one can say how long it will last, the event has already had a widespread impact across Nevada, withering agricultural fields, stressing livestock and wildlife and producing dangerous conditions fueling wildfires like the one that recently layered Reno's skies in choking clouds of smoke.
Sadly we're supposed to just accept deniers "opinions" vs. our sourced posts. Says quite alot about their hive mind mentality

Chad Blanchard

Yeah, Lake Tahoe, which I look at every day from my window. It finally fell below it's natural level for the first time in five years! There is a dam that was built at Tahoe City way back when to raise the level of the lake for irrigation purposes. So, how many times has it been below it's natural rim you ask? Well, no you probably don't because that shatters your bullshit meme, but for people who care about facts here you go, it's lowest reported level was in November of 1992! Holy crap! The lake level was TWO FEET LOWER way back then!

The lake has been below the natural rim DOZENS of times through the years. DOZENS! Those are facts that idiots like you just can't seem to wrap your tiny little brains around.

Chad Blanchard
Sadly we're supposed to just accept deniers "opinions" vs. our sourced posts. Says quite alot about their hive mind mentality

If your sources were the slightest bit credible you would have a point. As they aren't, you don't.

Oh yeah, here we have ol' Walleyes claiming that the AGU and GSA journals are not credible sources, but WUWT is. And then claiming to be a Phd in Geology. Wheeeee..........

Chad Blanchard

If your sources were the slightest bit credible you would have a point. As they aren't, you don't.
Please point them out. Mkay? Blanket statements, like the one you just made don't fly here. thanks. :thup:

Oh yeah, here we have ol' Walleyes claiming that the AGU and GSA journals are not credible sources, but WUWT is. And then claiming to be a Phd in Geology. Wheeeee..........
:rofl:

Chad Blanchard

Please point them out. Mkay? Blanket statements, like the one you just made don't fly here. thanks. :thup:

:rofl:

I just pointed out some facts, that say your opinions are wrong. M'kaaaaay.

Forum List

Back