California travel ban

Wait for it...but California is fine with taking money from Oklahoma state employees who travel to California. Taking money from bigots is okay? :auiqs.jpg:

Chilling,
"“We opposed the legislation...One of the reasons we opposed it is the California ban.”
so California interfering in the sovereignty of 8 other states by coercive means. 10th Amendment anyone?

California: a contemporary example of the phenomenon of "The lunatics are running the asylum."

California leading the way for the world.The muslim travel ban is waaaaaay different from state employees traveling to certain bigoted states on our states dime.

California leading the way for the world.The muslim travel ban is waaaaaay different from state employees traveling to certain bigoted states on our states dime.

Great you want to defend California's position, so how about we expand on that. How about we prevent Federal employees from traveling to Mexico, maybe even Canada....sure sounds like a great idea.

Good news, everybody! A place we don't want to go to wants to ban stuff because they don't like because they are so open minded to the point of exclusion! Yay for open/ shut minded inclusivity! Um, say WHAT? That's California for ya.

Last edited:

^^^

Example of exactly why the electoral college will never go away.. the God damn pinko commies of California will never run america..

I would see this as mostly affecting state colleges sports programs. Will they prohibit recruiting trips to Oklahoma and Texas (another state on the list)? And what happens if the College football or basketball playoff system involves trips to one of the 8 states? I doubt they'll forfeit.

Seven other states are already on the ban list: Alabama, Kansas, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Dakota and Texas.

I would see this as mostly affecting state colleges sports programs. Will they prohibit recruiting trips to Oklahoma and Texas (another state on the list)? And what happens if the College football or basketball playoff system involves trips to one of the 8 states? I doubt they'll forfeit.

Seven other states are already on the ban list: Alabama, Kansas, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Dakota and Texas.

Nonsense this shit is just for show.

In College Football alone, last year, UCLA played at Memphis.
Cal played at North Carolina, San Jose St played at Texas.
In Bowl Games Stanford played TCU in the Alamo Bowl
and San Diego St played Army in the Armed Forces Bowl
in Fort Worth.

Again this is Football Only factor in all the other sports.

I'm going to assume that UCLA was ordered to throw two games
today in the Women's College World Series because Florida State
whipped their ass twice and sent them home to LA from Oklahoma City.

Isn't "state funded" travel important? What happens if someone murders one of the precious LBGT community members and flees to a "banned" state? Is he home free? On the other hand what happens if they need a witness to the murder of a LBGT and he lives in a banned state? Will they prosecute anyway? How about federal agencies in "banned" states? Will Ca. state employees be able to travel to banned states to meet with the Feds? It's strange that a Ca. state employee can travel to and do business in a foreign country that supports terrorism and authorizes the execution of people for being homosexual but they can't go to North Carolina because they won't allow confused men in the ladies room. There must be something in the water in Sacramento.

Forum List

Back