'Call off the legal dogs.' Some GOP donors aren't keen to help Trump with election lawsuits

They're not going to find any bombshells....

Like existing video of election fraud and sworn / signed affidavits from poll workers / whistleblowers who personally witnessed and / or were ordered to commit election fraud, like the evidence presented to the courts and DOJ already that has resulted in the DOJ actively pursuing election fraud now...?

Silly, hate-driven butt-hurt TDS-suffering snowflake....

Burp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is no evidence period, I'll never trust right wing shxt media and their false claims

Way to deny existing video and signed affidavits by eye-witnesses...in such a 'sophisticated' and uneducated manner. It just shocks me to the core that you people who wept and ran out into the streets and screamed at the sky after Hillary's loss refuse to believe such undeniable evidence.

:p Bwuhahahahahahah
Where is the proof?
As usal, desperate snowflakes ask for 'evidence' that has been provided throughout almost every thread on this board and that is plastered all over the internet and news. Perhaps you are asking for it all again because you lack a computer and access to the internet...? :p

Snowflakes be like

122 Baby Birds Mouths Open Photos - Free & Royalty-Free Stock Photos from  Dreamstime

'FEED ME....and if you don't you are lying.'

Bwuhahahahaha

F0r those yelling fraud, how do we know that the counts weren't done wrong in states where Trump won? Well? Do we need the courts to step and decide and order recounts in all the states Trump won or is it to be assumed they just did it right? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Like existing video of election fraud and sworn / signed affidavits from poll workers / whistleblowers who personally witnessed and / or were ordered to commit election fraud, like the evidence presented to the courts and DOJ already that has resulted in the DOJ actively pursuing election fraud now...?

Burp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is no evidence period, I'll never trust right wing shxt media and their false claims

Way to deny existing video and signed affidavits by eye-witnesses...in such a 'sophisticated' and uneducated manner. It just shocks me to the core that you people who wept and ran out into the streets and screamed at the sky after Hillary's loss refuse to believe such undeniable evidence.

Where is the proof?
As usal, desperate snowflakes ask for 'evidence' that has been provided throughout almost every thread on this board and that is plastered all over the internet and news. Perhaps you are asking for it all again because you lack a computer and access to the internet...? :p

Snowflakes be like

View attachment 414233

Bwuhahahahaha

You must have evidence to say something happened, you just can't state something as a fact without proof, first lesson of debate class and in courts of law, you must present evidence to back your claims

Keep filing lawsuits so that liberals can pull of another win in the Senate, smart to cater to a narcissist
Don't you traitors ever get tired of spewing BS and getting laughed at. PS, I know that was a question but I ended it with a period so you can throw a fit and call me uneducated. I want you to be happy.

Btxch, I'm not a traitor, I actually served this country and retired from the US Air Force, where's your record of military service? Will the real traitor please stand up???!!!

Keep filing lawsuits so that liberals can pull of another win in the Senate, smart to cater to a narcissist
Don't you traitors ever get tired of spewing BS and getting laughed at. PS, I know that was a question but I ended it with a period so you can throw a fit and call me uneducated. I want you to be happy.

Btxch, I'm not a traitor, I actually served this country and retired from the US Air Force, where's your record of military service? Will the real traitor please stand up???!!!
You can be anything on the internet, traitor. More likely you served in the chinese air force.

Where is the proof?

Snowflakes be like

View attachment 414233

Bwuhahahahaha

You must have evidence to say something happened, you just can't state something as a fact without proof, first lesson of debate class and in courts of law, you must present evidence to back your claims
As I predicted and snowflakes have been proving since I first joined this board...

Snowflakes ask for the same evidence in every thread - sometimes several times - no matter how often the links/ evidence has been posted, no matter how much it is being reported real-time in the news, and if anyone refuses to 'feed' them that same exact evidence, even once, then they try to claim, 'Then it must not exist'. This isn't 'amateur hour', snowflake, and it's not a discussion for deniers who can only rely on the oldest and most pathetic tactics in the book for defense.

This is for adults who accept reality and proven fact. Reality deniers still clinging on since 2016 should go back to the kids' table. Be prepared to discuss like an adult - don't bring that weak shit.

Where is the proof?

Snowflakes be like

View attachment 414233

Bwuhahahahaha

As I predicted and snowflakes have been proving since I first joined this board...

Snowflakes ask for the same evidence in every thread - sometimes several times - no matter how often the links/ evidence has been posted, no matter how much it is being reported real-time in the news, and if anyone refuses to 'feed' them that same exact evidence, even once, then they try to claim, 'Then it must not exist'. This isn't 'amateur hour', snowflake, and it's not a discussion for deniers who can only rely on the oldest and most pathetic tactics in the book for defense.

This is for adults who accept reality and proven fact. Reality deniers still clinging on since 2016 should go back to the kids' table. Be prepared to discuss like an adult - don't bring that weak shit.
And then when you do feed it to them, they immediately deny and call you an idiot. Classic dim-tardery, seen it a million times.

progressive shill ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

Where is the proof?

Snowflakes be like

View attachment 414233

Bwuhahahahaha

Meritless claims are not evidence, yall did the same thing to countless black people are hung my people based on lies

F0r those yelling fraud, how do we know that the counts weren't done wrong in states where Trump won? Well? Do we need the courts to step and decide and order recounts in all the states Trump won or is it to be assumed they just did it right? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Simple traitor, because he won, that's how.

I think you miss the point of Trump voters. It's not about his bombastic personality. It's about the principles he guards as the Republican nominee.
So if you would compromise your personal principles because you don't like the guy that guards them, you are weak and should not be allowed to vote.

Meritless claims are not evidence, yall did the same thing to countless black people are hung my people based on lies

Poor pathetic snowflake - video evidence and signed affidavits / testimony from REAL whistleblowers who were doing the counting of ballots at poll locations are not 'meritless claims'.

...and it was lying, propaganda-spreading snowflakes like you and the party that you defend who got blacks hung / who hung blacks.

Why shouldn't he pursue this when clearly the rapid change in secrecy of election results from 10pm onward, is unprecedented?

If Trump doesn't fight for this, GOP won't ever win the WH again anyways.

I agree lots of shady shit went on during this election and it all stemmed from the mail in ballots the Dems pushed. He'd be a fool to not investigate.

The SC is already looking at PA.

Without proof you have no merit................
There is proof being seen each day. You chinamen just ignore it and lie like the vermin you are.

Where is this proof? Present it, and why aren't they presenting it?
Can you read? Evidently not. evidently you are lazy, unwilling to checkout all the links that have been provided on this subject so far....and . or, as I pointed out, you're just another pathetic snowflake who demands the same links over and over, just waiting for the one time no one feeds you / plays your game so you can say 'it's not true'.....

WATCH: Suitcases and Coolers Rolled Into Detroit Voting ...

Poll workers have signed statements presented to the DOJ stating they have witnessed thousands of ballots being delivered in tubs, coolers, suitcases, and wagons...and every one being for Biden, which is mathematically impossible.

Here's a small sample - now do your own homework:

Without proof you have no merit................
There is proof being seen each day. You chinamen just ignore it and lie like the vermin you are.

Where is this proof? Present it, and why aren't they presenting it?
Can you read? Evidently not. evidently you are lazy, unwilling to checkout all the links that have been provided on this subject so far....and . or, as I pointed out, you're just another pathetic snowflake who demands the same links over and over, just waiting for the one time no one feeds you / plays your game so you can say 'it's not true'.....

WATCH: Suitcases and Coolers Rolled Into Detroit Voting ...

Poll workers have signed statements presented to the DOJ stating they have witnessed thousands of ballots being delivered in tubs, coolers, suitcases, and wagons...and every one being for Biden, which is mathematically impossible.

Here's a small sample - now do your own homework:

He's just another lying traitor, probably not even an American.

Why are Democrats, the fake news media, and snowflakes so deathly afraid of the DOJ investigating the widespread blatantly obvious voter fraud witnessed and against recounts, just because Biden won several of the swing states by 0.2% and 0.3% and won all of the swing states by a combined total of just over 23,000 votes....with ballot counting still going on - most of which are reportedly for Trump?

They're not going to find any bombshells, your idiot Trump is a wannabe dictator and personality culng to hold on to power, but any means necessary, trying to be like his idol Putin.
What has he done to be smeared as a dictator? Ummmm...NOTHING.

Because the dems would have some sort of evidence of such........but there is nothing.

Think Trumps supporters cheated---find the evidence like them bubbling in ballots or putting in ballots with no signatures or post marks.

Forum List

Back