‘Call off your (bleeping) dogs!’ Hillary rages to Obama!!!

This bitch has one hell of a temper, no wonder Bill went after Monica, The Hildebeast would have bit it off!

nypost.com ^ | 9/23/15 | By David K. Li and Chris Perez
‘Call off your fucking dogs!’ Hillary rages to Obama By David K. Li and Chris Perez An enraged Hillary Rodham Clinton blew up at President Obama, demanding he “call off your f–king dogs” looking into her emails during a tense Oval Office meeting, according to a new book. The book, “Unlikeable: The Problem with Hillary,” says the former first lady was furious at what she believed were damaging leaks by Obama aides that led to investigations of her use of a private email server as secretary of state. So she went right to the top to settle the matter....

hillary-underachiever.jpg
i wonder what hillary yells when she sees Moochelle approaching her with a real "Black Bird" pie.

This bitch has one hell of a temper, no wonder Bill went after Monica, The Hildebeast would have bit it off!

‘Call off your fucking dogs!’ Hillary rages to Obama By David K. Li and Chris Perez An enraged Hillary Rodham Clinton blew up at President Obama, demanding he “call off your f–king dogs” looking into her emails during a tense Oval Office meeting, according to a new book. The book, “Unlikeable: The Problem with Hillary,” says the former first lady was furious at what she believed were damaging leaks by Obama aides that led to investigations of her use of a private email server as secretary of state. So she went right to the top to settle the matter....

i wonder what hillary yells when she sees Moochelle approaching her with a real "Black Bird" pie.
probably "Someone Help Me!!! Sasquatch Is Coming For Me!!!!"

probably "Someone Help Me!!! Sasquatch Is Coming For Me!!!!"
195203.JPG

i also wonder if Hillary keeps a good size cross on her for those times when she bumps into Moochelle....KEEP AWAY! KEEP AWAY!!

i also wonder if Hillary keeps a good size cross on her for those times when she bumps into Moochelle....KEEP AWAY! KEEP AWAY!!
O

Obi....i came up with another funny Hillary thread....gonna put it in current cloths. lol

I tell ya what will do it. She is gonna walk in on Bill (not having sexual relations with that woman) She will have a stroke and die. They will have to call VP Michelle Obama back to the WH since Barack will be out on one of his golf outings :D

Hillary Clinton allegedly shouted “call off your fucking dogs!” at President Barack Obama in regards to the investigation into the private email server she used while serving as Secretary of State, according to a new book by Edward Klein.

The New York Post reports that “Unlikeable: The Problem With Hillary” details how Clinton became enraged with Obama during a White House meeting that she requested to discuss what Clinton viewed as “minor, meaningless violations.”

According to the book, Obama was visibly rattled by Clinton’s outburst.

“There is nothing I can do for you one way or another. Things have been set in motion, and I can’t and won’t interfere. Your problems are, frankly, of your own making,” Obama said before being interrupted by Clinton asserting that “there are always haters out there to get the Clintons.”

Book: Hillary Berated Obama At Closed-Door Email Meeting: ‘Call Off Your F****g Dogs!’

She's so fucking stupid. You can't negotiate with Obama, you have to nuclear on him. She's has to release her emails and go tell a judge about her conversations with Obama sending arms to his Brothers in Jihad through the Benghazi Consulate

She's so fucking stupid. You can't negotiate with Obama, you have to nuclear on him. She's has to release her emails and go tell a judge about her conversations with Obama sending arms to his Brothers in Jihad through the Benghazi Consulate
That would be something if Mrs. BJ were to expose BO's gun running from Libya to Syria...would the MSM report it?

The dog here is Mrs. BJ (in more ways then one), however a cornered animal can get nasty...maybe she bites BO in the ass.

Forum List

Back