Zone1 call to arms

rampart

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2023
seems i need to write one of these inspirational speeches so i've listened and read a few this weekend.

the classic. henry v , or shakespeare's henry v, "band of brothers" well,, hard to beat the bard.

churchill's "fight 'em on the beaches" is close, but not exactly, i'm looking for a military guy motivating his command.

ike was great on d day. audio recordings exist. never underestimate ike.

best ever in a move. aragorn son of arathorne leading his little army of men and such, afraid and uneasy. the imposing gates of mordor in the background. "men of the west" is a good one.

also from lord of the rings is exactly what i do not want, but what a call to arms. i'll let saruman the white take it from here .....

i'll bet custer was great at little big horn as well but no one seems to have thought to record it. lolol

any good ones ?

seems i need to write one of these inspirational speeches so i've listened and read a few this weekend.

the classic. henry v , or shakespeare's henry v, "band of brothers" well,, hard to beat the bard.

churchill's "fight 'em on the beaches" is close, but not exactly, i'm looking for a military guy motivating his command.

ike was great on d day. audio recordings exist. never underestimate ike.

best ever in a move. aragorn son of arathorne leading his little army of men and such, afraid and uneasy. the imposing gates of mordor in the background. "men of the west" is a good one.

also from lord of the rings is exactly what i do not want, but what a call to arms. i'll let saruman the white take it from here .....

i'll bet custer was great at little big horn as well but no one seems to have thought to record it. lolol

any good ones ?

Don't have a recording, but..........

Woody Hayes: "Hit'em hard. That way if you don't wind up on the winning side at least you make the opposing players feel like the lost by the end of the game."

Very inspirational.

Don't have a recording, but..........

Woody Hayes: "Hit'em hard. That way if you don't wind up on the winning side at least you make the opposing players feel like the lost by the end of the game."

Very inspirational.
football coaches. a great source of inspirational unifying oratory and colorful sports metaphor. thanks.

i'll bet lombardi is on tape. jim mora had a few great lines, but wouldn't it be fun to use tuberville in a speech for the auburn democrats?: ............... war eagle.

it was starting to look like george c scott,

football coaches. a great source of inspirational unifying oratory and colorful sports metaphor. thanks.

i'll bet lombardi is on tape. jim mora had a few great lines, but wouldn't it be fun to use tuberville in a speech for the auburn democrats?: ............... war eagle.

it was starting to look like george c scott,
Media: "Woody, why did you go for two points after the touchdown instread of just one extra point since you were up by 50 points against Michigan and it was at the end of the game with no chance of them coming back?"

Woody: "Because I could not go for three"

Forum List

Back