Cambridge dean says Jesus could have been transgender after 'truly shocking' sermon proclaims Christ had 'decidedly vaginal appearance'

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
well it doesn't say Jesus was trans in "the little book of jewish fairy tales", as bill maher calls the bible, so i take them at their word

well it doesn't say Jesus was trans in "the little book of jewish fairy tales", as bill maher calls the bible, so i take them at their word

Amazing. One would think that someone educated about the Bible would know that we actually do NOT know what Jesus looked like, as there were no contemporary portraits done of Him. Those paintings reflected more of the painters' feelings than the reality of His appearance.

Meh, this is just someone trying to be trendy and accepted by PC society.

What did the she-Jesus use to grow a beard?

Biblical Jews didn't put up with faggotry. They were manly men and womanly women who lived in a patriarchal society.

Don't forget what happened to Sodom and Gomorrah.

snoopy-laugh.gif
3sllfy.gif

90j9x.gif
giphy.gif

Biblical Jews didn't put up with faggotry. They were manly men and womanly women who lived in a patriarchal society.

Don't forget what happened to Sodom and Gomorrah.

And this is why people need to stop worrying about offering Groomers.

Forum List

Back