🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Camel tramples 2 people to death in Texas

The Maryland zoo likes to give kids camel rides, as pictured here. Perhaps only female camels are used in this manner? Zoos must keep a few males around, if only for breeding purposes.
View attachment 35818

Don't know about camels but that's why only female elephants are used in circuses and zoos. Its also why elephants are beaten, for several days, continuously, around the clock, to break their spirit.
Which is why animals should not be used for human entertainment. It's cruel and only shows that humans are only a disease to this planet. People should not support rodeos or circuses because of animal cruelty.

You fucking fool. Just like luddly.

If I had never seen up close and personal skana I would never have cared about a killer whale you freaking disgusting despisable moronic douche bags.

You miss the point entirely fool. When one goes to a circus or to a water park one sees and SMELLS the beauty of the beast for the first time as a child. This leads one to understand where an elephant or a lion comes from.

You learn to care about a beast that is not in your world. You learn to go why is it caged? You seek answers to questions never asked before. You begin to look at the world thru the eyes of an animal.

You begin to care what that world looks like.

And you learn to care about that world.

The Maryland zoo likes to give kids camel rides, as pictured here. Perhaps only female camels are used in this manner? Zoos must keep a few males around, if only for breeding purposes.
View attachment 35818

Don't know about camels but that's why only female elephants are used in circuses and zoos. Its also why elephants are beaten, for several days, continuously, around the clock, to break their spirit.
Which is why animals should not be used for human entertainment. It's cruel and only shows that humans are only a disease to this planet. People should not support rodeos or circuses because of animal cruelty.

Thank you for saying this.

If one goes to a circus, zoo or rodeo, they are paying for people to abuse and torture animals in ways that would be illegal if it was dogs or cats.

You are a horrible son of a bitch. I have no doubt that you were one of those so called souls who partied when Steve Irwin died.

You make me want to puke on the best of days.

View attachment 35818

If one goes to a circus, zoo or rodeo, they are paying for people to abuse and torture animals in ways that would be illegal if it was dogs or cats.

You are a horrible son of a bitch. I have no doubt that you were one of those so called souls who partied when Steve Irwin died.

And you are quite immature.

So if you ban all circuses and rodeos how will children in cities learn to care about the ivory trade for example?

If you have never heard the trumpet why would you care? It's their magnificence you see as they stride into your world . If you've ever been lucky enough to go back round and watch them with their handlers and ask if you can touch one. They are very leathery but happy when you touch them. They feel your hands thru their very tough skins. I always wanted to be that girl on the elephants head that lead the circus into the tent. So wonderful.

View attachment 35818

You don't know me at all. Best be careful Darlene.

I am an animal activist bar none.

I'm shaking in my boots.
I was just calling out the obvious.
You started ranting and calling names for no apparent reason, which is immature.

So if you ban all circuses and rodeos how will children in cities learn to care about the ivory trade for example?

If you have never heard the trumpet why would you care? It's their magnificence you see as they stride into your world . If you've ever been lucky enough to go back round and watch them with their handlers and ask if you can touch one. They are very leathery but happy when you touch them. They feel your hands thru their very tough skins. I always wanted to be that girl on the elephants head that lead the circus into the tent. So wonderful.
Why would I want my children (or other children) to appreciate a practice that mutilates and kills another being on this planet?

No. You are not.

You have just posted in favor of beatings, abuse, cruelty, babies babies taken from the wild.

If that's what you want children to learn, you're wrong.

You're just a sorry old drunk/druggie.

View attachment 35818

You fucking fool. Just like luddly.

If I had never seen up close and personal skana I would never have cared about a killer whale you freaking disgusting despisable moronic douche bags.

You miss the point entirely fool. When one goes to a circus or to a water park one sees and SMELLS the beauty of the beast for the first time as a child. This leads one to understand where an elephant or a lion comes from.

You learn to care about a beast that is not in your world. You learn to go why is it caged? You seek answers to questions never asked before. You begin to look at the world thru the eyes of an animal.

You begin to care what that world looks like.

And you learn to care about that world.
This world does not belong to one person or another. It does not belong to just the human race. It is to be shared by all creatures. People need to learn to appreciate things in their natural beauty and environment.

We have to view the world in the here and now. Not in a 3 D perspective.

We need our children to care about rats and snakes and stuff they can touch and scream over.

We need our kids to go OMG that's yuckkkkkkkkkkkyyyyyyy!

We need our kids to go to a circus and go home with us and talk about where those beasties came from and why we should care about their environment.

We need our kids to go to a zoo to see why we need to step up to the plate as people on the planet who share this space and go "lets make it better".

Most of all we have to tell the luddlys and the Darlenes of the world we understand what you are trying to do, but if we didn't have the zoos and the circuses we wouldn't care.

We care because we know.

No. You are not.

You have just posted in favor of beatings, abuse, cruelty, babies babies taken from the wild.

I don't drink or do drugs and I'm not old.
I do not support zoos, circuses, rodeos, or any other form of entertainment that uses animals for profit. I do not support animal cruelty. I don't know how you interpreted that I support those abominations.

I've done doubtless education programs where I showed wild animals that could not be released to the wild. I always had touchable teaching tools but never ever allowed people to actually touch the animal I was showing because that would be cruel.

The elephant with the girl on her back was beaten with axe handles for several days, around the clock. How is that something that anyone would aspired to?

You're a knee-jerker and you live in La La Land that comes from watching movies but never experiencing the real thing.

We need our children to care about rats and snakes and stuff they can touch and scream over.

We need our kids to go to a circus and go home with us and talk about where those beasties came from and why we should care about their environment.

We need our kids to go to a zoo to see why we need to step up to the plate as people on the planet who share this space and go "lets make it better".

Most of all we have to tell the luddlys and the Darlenes of the world we understand what you are trying to do, but if we didn't have the zoos and the circuses we wouldn't care.

We care because we know.
Okay, so if you think that animals being maimed and mistreated is okay, then you're head isn't right. You can learn all those things through discussion, research, and being in nature (depending on your location). There is no need for animal cruelty.

We care because we know.

Okay then. If that's the world you want, you also want the mind numbing cruelty and the rape of the wild.

You don't need to see elephants dressed up in spangles to appreciate what they are. In point of fact, seeing that has the opposite effect. Its not education or appreciation for the animal or the loss of habitat. It teaches kids not to think or feel.

So yeah, that's perfect for you.

I don't remember jumping on you, and I live in the desert where camels are common and I don't really think of them as "wild animals" but maybe its just me. Where I live we have a problem of roaming camels, which leads to multiple accidents. In those cases, we hold the owner responsible.

I always figured from what my friends told me that a camel was better than a cab driver at the best time ever. How did they put it. You can hit the camel and make it go farther but you can't hit the cab driver. Too funny.

Now that funny aside, their intelligence is supposed to be wicked. Bordering on brilliant. Is this true lipush?

No. You are not.

I don't drink or do drugs and I'm not old.
I do not support zoos, circuses, rodeos, or any other form of entertainment that uses animals for profit. I do not support animal cruelty. I don't know how you interpreted that I support those abominations.

Oh no no no ...

Darlene

That was in reply to tiny dancer.

In a previous drunken tirade, nutter tiny dancer threatened to get Ted Nugent after posters cuz she SO admires his draft dodging shitty pants, poaching and child molestation. She has also posted that she lost her virginity to several different rock stars.

Forum List

Back