🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Camel tramples 2 people to death in Texas

We have to view the world in the here and now. Not in a 3 D perspective.

We need our children to care about rats and snakes and stuff they can touch and scream over.

We need our kids to go OMG that's yuckkkkkkkkkkkyyyyyyy!

We need our kids to go to a circus and go home with us and talk about where those beasties came from and why we should care about their environment.

We need our kids to go to a zoo to see why we need to step up to the plate as people on the planet who share this space and go "lets make it better".

Most of all we have to tell the luddlys and the Darlenes of the world we understand what you are trying to do, but if we didn't have the zoos and the circuses we wouldn't care.

We care because we know.
Okay, so if you think that animals being maimed and mistreated is okay, then you're head isn't right. You can learn all those things through discussion, research, and being in nature (depending on your location). There is no need for animal cruelty.

Oh stop with the holier than though shit.

You are a horrible son of a bitch. I have no doubt that you were one of those so called souls who partied when Steve Irwin died.

You make me want to puke on the best of days.
And you are quite immature.

You don't know me at all. Best be careful Darlene.

I am an animal activist bar none.

No. You are not.

You have just posted in favor of beatings, abuse, cruelty, babies babies taken from the wild.

If that's what you want children to learn, you're wrong.

You're just a sorry old drunk/druggie.
I don't drink or do drugs and I'm not old.
I do not support zoos, circuses, rodeos, or any other form of entertainment that uses animals for profit. I do not support animal cruelty. I don't know how you interpreted that I support those abominations.

Oh no no no ...

Darlene

That was in reply to tiny dancer.

In a previous drunken tirade, nutter tiny dancer threatened to get Ted Nugent after posters cuz she SO admires his draft dodging shitty pants, poaching and child molestation. She has also posted that she lost her virginity to several different rock stars.

Which rock stars? I missed those posts obviously.

:lmao:

If I have ever earned a moment on a board it is freaking this.

:lmao: I can't wait for rog to see this. OMG this is priceless.

Oh no no no ...

Darlene

In a previous drunken tirade, nutter tiny dancer threatened to get Ted Nugent after posters cuz she SO admires his draft dodging shitty pants, poaching and child molestation. She has also posted that she lost her virginity to several different rock stars.

Rog honey I have hit it big time................

If I have ever earned a moment on a board it is freaking this.

:lmao: I can't wait for rog to see this. OMG this is priceless.

Oh no no no ...

Darlene

Rog honey I have hit it big time................

Yes - Darlene

Want to make sure Darlene knows I was not replying to her because she's nothing at all like nutter, drunk, druggie tiny dancer. Unlike tiny dancer, Darlene has actually educated herself about the plight of animals in zoos, circuses and rodeos.

Forum List

Back