🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Camp Auschwitz "patriot" identified

View attachment 441608

True to form this character is unemployed with a criminal record. I suppose the Jews must be to blame for that.
Were any of these traitors in touching distance with normal ?

Didnt trump say he loved these people ?
If they love him, he loves them. Until they are of no more use to him. Then he couldn't care less.

He said the exact opposite of that. Why are you lying?
"WE LOVE YOU"

Oh, sorry I though you were making a reference to the Charlotteville lie that he said good things about ws.

This guy, is not representative of the group that stormed the Capitol.

He is an outlier, joining in, wearing a subtle shirt, so that his allies on the Left will take his photo and use it to conflate his fringe splinter faction with a larger more mainstream movement.

Like the ws have been doing for quite some time, along with the allies like you.

View attachment 441608

True to form this character is unemployed with a criminal record. I suppose the Jews must be to blame for that.

If they love him, he loves them. Until they are of no more use to him. Then he couldn't care less.

"WE LOVE YOU"

Oh, sorry I though you were making a reference to the Charlotteville lie that he said good things about ws.

He is an outlier, joining in, wearing a subtle shirt, so that his allies on the Left will take his photo and use it to conflate his fringe splinter faction with a larger more mainstream movement.

Like the ws have been doing for quite some time, along with the allies like you.
subtle shirt, eh?

View attachment 441608

"WE LOVE YOU"

subtle shirt, eh?

Yes. Especially during a fucking RIOT, you think anyone at that time and place took the time to read his SHIRT?

Nope. That was worn for the after game rehash, to be picked up by people like you, so that his little group could be talked about and get the credit for doing something big, that in reality they don't have the numbers to do.

Same game they've been playing forEVER.

View attachment 441608

"WE LOVE YOU"

subtle shirt, eh?

Yes. Especially during a fucking RIOT, you think anyone at that time and place took the time to read his SHIRT?

Nope. That was worn for the after game rehash, to be picked up by people like you, so that his little group could be talked about and get the credit for doing something big, that in reality they don't have the numbers to do.

subtle shirt, eh?

is english your second language, dissembler?

View attachment 441608

"WE LOVE YOU"

subtle shirt, eh?

subtle shirt, eh?

You said that already. I answered taht point. That you just restated it, without addressing my counter,

is the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion.

You lose.

My point stands. He did what ws always do. Try to use a larger movement or idea to advance his own, fringe ideology.

With the help of people like you.

The reality of the situation is a period of increasing political unrest between the Left and the Right in this county. The fringe far right have no role to play, other than to be used to smear good people, so as to marginalize them.

The far right is willing to play along with you people, because it is their only hope of someday becoming relevant.

View attachment 441608

"WE LOVE YOU"

subtle shirt, eh?

subtle shirt, eh?

You said that already. I answered taht point. That you just restated it, without addressing my counter,

You lose.

My point stands. He did what ws always do. Try to use a larger movement or idea to advance his own, fringe ideology.

The reality of the situation is a period of increasing political unrest between the Left and the Right in this county. The fringe far right have no role to play, other than to be used to smear good people, so as to marginalize them.

The far right is willing to play along with you people, because it is their only hope of someday becoming relevant.
subtle shirt, eh?

you have no point and no counter, you moron.

you claim a "camp auschwitz" hoodie with a translation of this:

index.jpg

is subtle.

you also claim that this asshole is allied with the left.

you are a lying scumbag. but i knew that already. i just wanted to see you dance around your queefery about the subtle shirt, nazi.

View attachment 441608

"WE LOVE YOU"

subtle shirt, eh?

subtle shirt, eh?

You lose.

subtle shirt, eh?

View attachment 441658

is subtle.

you are a lying scumbag. but i knew that already. i just wanted to see you dance around your queefery about the subtle shirt, nazi.

It was a RIOT and you think people were reading each other's T-shirts?

That shirt was worn for the after game rehash by people like you, the ws's allies to conflate his fringe group, onto the much larger group that actually did the riot.

That was me addressing your stupid point, for a third time now.

You are the lying scumbag that is dancing around shit.

ALSO, FUCK YOU.

View attachment 441608

"WE LOVE YOU"

subtle shirt, eh?

subtle shirt, eh?

You lose.

subtle shirt, eh?

View attachment 441658

is subtle.

That shirt was worn for the after game rehash by people like you, the ws's allies to conflate his fringe group, onto the much larger group that actually did the riot.

ALSO, FUCK YOU.
you are repeating yourself, goebbels. (<--- subtle insult)

and you are trying the NO, YOU defense, feared all around the world.

View attachment 441608

"WE LOVE YOU"

subtle shirt, eh?

subtle shirt, eh?

You lose.

subtle shirt, eh?

View attachment 441658

is subtle.

ALSO, FUCK YOU.

I'm repeating my self, because you keep making the same point over and over again.

My response has not changed.

ANother thing that has not changed, is that you cannot address my counterpoint.

That is you losing the debate.

All you have now is name calling.

you are a faggot.

View attachment 441608

"WE LOVE YOU"

subtle shirt, eh?

subtle shirt, eh?

You lose.

It came as a shock to most of us. Who would expect nazis to engage in nazi activity ?

View attachment 441608

"WE LOVE YOU"

subtle shirt, eh?

subtle shirt, eh?

You lose.

It came as a shock to most of us. Who would expect nazis to engage in nazi activity ?

So, no one else ever stormed a capital?

What you just said there, showed you to be either a filthy liar or a fucking retard.

Indoctrinated marxists we know that you want to genocide us normal people. You can't and you won't. Remember useful idiots get lined up against the wall first. The chickn shit Antifa losers who fled Germany for Soviet Union Stalin killed all of them.

View attachment 441608

"WE LOVE YOU"

subtle shirt, eh?

subtle shirt, eh?

You lose.

subtle shirt, eh?

View attachment 441658

is subtle.

ALSO, FUCK YOU.

I'm repeating my self, because you keep making the same point over and over again.

you are a faggot.
you lost the "debate", when you determined that the shirt was subtle, and then compounded that queefery by claiming that the subtle shirt wearer was allied with the left.

the rest is me calling you out and mocking you, streicher.

View attachment 441608

"WE LOVE YOU"

subtle shirt, eh?

subtle shirt, eh?

You lose.

subtle shirt, eh?

View attachment 441658

is subtle.

ALSO, FUCK YOU.

you are a faggot.
you lost the "debate", when you determined that the shirt was subtle, and then compounded that queefery by claiming that the subtle shirt wearer was allied with the left.

The left and the ws are allied. You both have the shared goal of conflating mainstream conservatives with the fringe.

It marginalizes the mainstream, allowing you (the left) to win.

It empowers the fringe and gives them opportunity to recruit and fundraise.

Someday, if the plan works and Mainstream opposition to the Left is destroyed, the fringe right will become the only voice against the oppression of hte One Party State that you people are building.

Then, the party REALLY gets going.

View attachment 441608

"WE LOVE YOU"

subtle shirt, eh?

subtle shirt, eh?

You lose.

subtle shirt, eh?

View attachment 441658

is subtle.

ALSO, FUCK YOU.

you are a faggot.

The left and the ws are allied. You both have the shared goal of conflating mainstream conservatives with the fringe.

Someday, if the plan works and Mainstream opposition to the Left is destroyed, the fringe right will become the only voice against the oppression of hte One Party State that you people are building.

4t1uht.jpg

View attachment 441608

"WE LOVE YOU"

subtle shirt, eh?

subtle shirt, eh?

You lose.

subtle shirt, eh?

View attachment 441658

is subtle.

ALSO, FUCK YOU.

you are a faggot.

View attachment 441670

View attachment 441608
Didn't trump say he loved these people ?
Don't you want to put us in concentration camps you God damned idiot. You loved that riot happened. You people are making half of his country ready to assault you. Where were you this God damned Summer. After your post. I now approve of all violence.
Half the country? Only 18% of Republicans agree with what happened last Wed. I guess that makes you and your co-conspirators, the RINOs!
Poll: 18% of Republicans support Capitol riots- The Hill
Only 18% support that specific riot. After this summer of riots? After Biden has a year or two to keep up the bullshit hate and lies? Ask that question again then.
So, Republicans approve of riots, as long as they're conducted by the "right sort"? Sorry, doesn't work that way.

NOt what I said at all. Here trying reading it again, and this time response to what I actually said.

Only 18% support that specific riot. After this summer of riots? After Biden has a year or two to keep up the bullshit hate and lies? Ask that question again then.
Biden won't even know who he is in 2 yrs.

View attachment 441608
Didn't trump say he loved these people ?
Don't you want to put us in concentration camps you God damned idiot. You loved that riot happened. You people are making half of his country ready to assault you. Where were you this God damned Summer. After your post. I now approve of all violence.
Half the country? Only 18% of Republicans agree with what happened last Wed. I guess that makes you and your co-conspirators, the RINOs!
Poll: 18% of Republicans support Capitol riots- The Hill
So, Republicans approve of riots, as long as they're conducted by the "right sort"? Sorry, doesn't work that way.

NOt what I said at all. Here trying reading it again, and this time response to what I actually said.

Biden won't even know who he is in 2 yrs.

Seems very possible.

View attachment 441608

Trump didn't say that you dumbass ...

So CNN doxes a man exercising his 1st Amendment right.

All you Leftist Communist should be so proud.

Useful Idiots.

Forum List

Back