🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Camp Auschwitz "patriot" identified

View attachment 441608

True to form this character is unemployed with a criminal record. I suppose the Jews must be to blame for that.
Were any of these traitors in touching distance with normal ?

Didnt trump say he loved these people ?
You should be very proud your Communist News Network doxed this guy.

There is a reason Leftism is referred to as a Mental Disorder.

The federal government worked five months to identify a beard with a "Camp Auschwitz" sweat shirt but the FBI can't determine the motive for Stephen Paddock's murder of 58 people at a Trump rally in Vegas? Why do I feel less safe?

View attachment 441608

True to form this character is unemployed with a criminal record. I suppose the Jews must be to blame for that.

Should they were masks like Anti-Fa?

View attachment 441608

You should be very proud your Communist News Network doxed this guy.

There is a reason Leftism is referred to as a Mental Disorder.

Second that. ^^

View attachment 441608

He's the 5th member of The Squad

View attachment 441608

He's the 5th member of The Squad
He is prettier than Tlaib.
1621909876243.png

The federal government worked five months to identify a beard with a "Camp Auschwitz" sweat shirt but the FBI can't determine the motive for Stephen Paddock's murder of 58 people at a Trump rally in Vegas? Why do I feel less safe?
Wikileaks claimed Paddock worked for the FBI.
Oswald worked for the CIA. Timothy McVeigh may have been working for the ATF. The Feds shut down the search for JD2 in the OKC bombing and shut down the investigation of Paddock's mass killing. Strange things happen when the media becomes an accomplice in a cover up.

View attachment 441608

When did Trump say he loved the guy in the weird sweatshirt?

View attachment 441608
Didn't trump say he loved these people ?
Don't you want to put us in concentration camps you God damned idiot. You loved that riot happened. You people are making half of his country ready to assault you. Where were you this God damned Summer. After your post. I now approve of all violence.
Half the country? Only 18% of Republicans agree with what happened last Wed. I guess that makes you and your co-conspirators, the RINOs!

Poll: 18% of Republicans support Capitol riots- The Hill
While easily 70% of you violent moonbat goons approve of burning and sacking cities over a fucking low life drug addict and serial domestic abuser.

View attachment 441608

If they love him, he loves them. Until they are of no more use to him. Then he couldn't care less.

He said the exact opposite of that. Why are you lying?
It's what he does.

View attachment 441608

If they love him, he loves them. Until they are of no more use to him. Then he couldn't care less.

It's what he does.
You're free to point out any lies. Let's go.

You poor guys can't discern the difference between fact and opinion.

Which, of course, is how you've been so fooled by the likes of Hannity, Tucker, and the Former Guy.

View attachment 441608

It's what he does.

Which, of course, is how you've been so fooled by the likes of Hannity, Tucker, and the Former Guy.

Trump explicitly stated that he was NOT talking about ws, in the comment that Tommy was referring to.

That you libs keep claiming that he was referring to ws, thus, is a lie.

YOU are the ones that can't tell a lie. Which is why you are so easily fooled by the msm.

View attachment 441608

It's what he does.

Trump explicitly stated that he was NOT talking about ws, in the comment that Tommy was referring to.

YOU are the ones that can't tell a lie. Which is why you are so easily fooled by the msm.

Mac1958 rated this as funny.

Here is Trump explicitly stating that he was not talking about ws in that comment.

"you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly."

Tommy is a liar. Mac is a liar.

Here is the link to the full transcripts if anyone here doesn't already know all of this. Mac does. Tommy does. THey are just lying.

View attachment 441608

It's what he does.

Mac1958 rated this as funny.

Here is Trump explicitly stating that he was not talking about ws in that comment.

"you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly."

Tommy is a liar. Mac is a liar.

Here is the link to the full transcripts if anyone here doesn't already know all of this. Mac does. Tommy does. THey are just lying.

It's not your post I'm laughing at.

Forum List

Back