Campaign Commercials

mamooth

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2012
This thread is where I'll be talking about political campaign commercials this elections season. Obviously, everyone else should jump in.

This one, "Grace", is from a pro-Clinton PAC. Very powerful, very professional. No nastiness, just parents being proud of their disabled daughters, then a cut to Trump mocking disabled people. Ouch. It's left to the audience what to think about it.

Remember, commercials aren't going after hardcore partisans. They're going after the middle. I think this one is aimed at conservative Christians who are disaffected with Trump.

I ALWAYS enjoyed watching this....it simply PROVES that the Hildebeast is a liar, and will say ANYTHING to ENHANCE her resume. Really neat that it was CBS NEWS that did this to her!

No trolling with off-topic Youtube conspiracy videos. The thread is about campaign commercials. You know, things actually aired on the TV. If you can't stick to the topic, don't post.

Anyone who hasn't seen the video of the cigar-dipper-in-chief leaving the Brown memorial service should look it up. It represents the epitome of slick Willie's phoniness. It catches him walking along with another guy or two smiling and having a good time until he spots the TV camera ahead of them. Instantaneously the look on Billy's face turns to one of sadness and he wipes away an imaginary tear. And of course the pliant lamestream media was fine with it.

Anyone who hasn't seen the video of the cigar-dipper-in-chief leaving the Brown memorial service should look it up. It represents the epitome of slick Willie's phoniness. It catches him walking along with another guy or two smiling and having a good time until he spots the TV camera ahead of them. Instantaneously the look on Billy's face turns to one of sadness and he wipes away an imaginary tear. And of course the pliant lamestream media was fine with it.

Forum List

Back