Can a Democrat on here Articulate Biden's Likely Strategy to Beat Trump in 2024?

I'll say up front that the 2020 Biden v. Trump strategy was brilliant in its simplicity: be endorsed by Obama and then go into hiding until it is over, and let the COVID mess sink Trump.

But, that strategy is not available, so what will the strategy be this time?
Just show your face in public.

NO ONE wants to see another Trump presidency. He has the same voter issues in the key swing states he had last time.
And all the suppression, gerrymandering, and whining about "fraudulent" elections that never were...won't help him.

And that's all assuming that they don't throw his ass in prison before that. :)

I'll say up front that the 2020 Biden v. Trump strategy was brilliant in its simplicity: be endorsed by Obama and then go into hiding until it is over, and let the COVID mess sink Trump.

Mail-In Ballots

Just show your face in public.

NO ONE wants to see another Trump presidency. He has the same voter issues in the key swing states he had last time.
And all the suppression, gerrymandering, and whining about "fraudulent" elections that never were...won't help him.

And that's all assuming that they don't throw his ass in prison before that. :)
The US was doing pretty good under the Trump administration.
Probably would have done better with just a sliver of cooperation from the left.
But, atlas, that wasn't going to happen with all the yarns that were floated.

The US was doing pretty good under the Trump administration.
Probably would have done better with just a sliver of cooperation from the left.
But, atlas, that wasn't going to happen with all the yarns that were floated.
A "pretty good" that he inherited from Barack Obama...who as I remember, started out with a giant shit sandwich from his predecessor.
No yarns need to be "floated". Trump blew the response to COVID and that cost him his re-election. Period. :)

Let Trump be Trump. People are sick of this pariah. Just give him enough rope and he will hang himself. Biden has nothing to worry about. He got through 6 major pieces of legislation, before the chickens started ruling the roost. All Trump ever did, was give tax credits to the rich.

A "pretty good" that he inherited from Barack Obama...who as I remember, started out with a giant shit sandwich from his predecessor.
No yarns need to be "floated". Trump blew the response to COVID and that cost him his re-election. Period. :)
Well, things were starting to go side ways for Barrack right at the end when his regulations started kicking in.
You forgot that Trump got rid of the stifling policies and the economy once again started taking off, along with
the stock market.
I see you are continuing with the yarns of Trump. It's expected, by this time it's engrained in your DNA

Biden will bite children sealing up the pedophile vote. Scatter drugs in the white house in a bid for the cartel vote.

Strong, recovering economy
Beating COVID
Infrastructure investment
Ukraine support and expansion of NATO

He is running against TRUMP once again
Those are talking points, not a campaign strategy.

Decent talking points, I'll give you that. Mix of positive and negative. But how will the talking points be delivered to the public?

Will Biden take it on the road to brag on his economy and slam Trump, or will he find excuse for his own version of Carter's Rose Garden Strategy, while surrogates do the talking? What role will Kamala play, given she would almost certainly have to step in at some point if Biden wins?

An independent, but I am sure it will be I AM NOT TRUMP.

Do what he's been doing for the last 2.5 years.
BE PRESIDENT.
Be presidential.
Let the economic success, COVID success, military successes speak for themselves (through the supporters) and be Presidential
AND
Let Trump be Trump.

Those are talking points, not a campaign strategy.

Decent talking points, I'll give you that. Mix of positive and negative. But how will the talking points be delivered to the public?

Will Biden take it on the road to brag on his economy and slam Trump, or will he find excuse for his own version of Carter's Rose Garden Strategy, while surrogates do the talking? What role will Kamala play, given she would almost certainly have to step in at some point if Biden wins?

The main gripe Republicans have with Biden is that he is just too damned old. To counter an 82 year old Biden, they will present a 78 year old Trump.
The economy, which Republicans planned to roast Biden is no longer that bad.

You want a campaign strategy?
Nail down Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin and lock in the win.

While Trump is holding rallies in Red States, Biden will be locking up the states he needs to win. Trump has done nothing to win back those states and his negative rhetoric about those states has turned off voters.

Strong, recovering economy
Beating COVID
Infrastructure investment
Ukraine support and expansion of NATO

He is running against TRUMP once again
We still have 125 - 150K COVID deaths annually .. how has COVID been beat? That's 3x more deaths than firearms (including suicides) ..

Forum List

Back