Can a Democrat on here Articulate Biden's Likely Strategy to Beat Trump in 2024?

The Biden campaign strategy for 2024 will be similar to his campaign in 2020

In 2020, Biden “emerged from his Basement“ to campaign in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin.
In 2024, Biden will emerge from the Oval Office to campaign in Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin.

While Biden relies on surrogates like the Obama’s, Dr Biden and Kamala he will remain in the Oval Office acting “Presidential” meeting dignitaries, handling crisis. “ I am too busy being President to shake hands and kiss babies”

Meanwhile Trump will spend his time jumping from courtroom to courtroom, complaining about the 2020 election, Complaining how everyone is picking on him.

Last edited:
”Would you rather have me or the guy who tried to overturn the results of the election he lost?”

I’ll go with option A.

Jan 6 will inevitably come up in the debates and Trump won’t be able to win over anyone who isn’t already in the cult. Just give Trump the mic and let him speak. He will show people exactly why he shouldn’t be in the White House.

Biden Campaign poster to be sent nationwide.

1689356876278.jpeg

What Trump thinks about this country

I'll say up front that the 2020 Biden v. Trump strategy was brilliant in its simplicity: be endorsed by Obama and then go into hiding until it is over, and let the COVID mess sink Trump.

But, that strategy is not available, so what will the strategy be this time?
Orange man bad. Let the DOJ take Trump out while claiming that he had nothing to do with it. The DOJ is an independent agency. Oh, and remind Americans how great things are, even as they go under.

Orange man bad. Let the DOJ take Trump out while claiming that he had nothing to do with it. The DOJ is an independent agency. Oh, and remind Americans how great things are, even as they go under.
Orange Man incompetent. He's doing a really good job at taking himself out. Happens when you're corrupt at your core.
They got him. Just a matter of how badly he's going to pay. :)

I'll say up front that the 2020 Biden v. Trump strategy was brilliant in its simplicity: be endorsed by Obama and then go into hiding until it is over, and let the COVID mess sink Trump.

With the right spiraling further into their militant brand of insanity, Biden should barely have to campaign at all.

Orange Man incompetent. He's doing a really good job at taking himself out. Happens when you're corrupt at your core.
They got him. Just a matter of how badly he's going to pay. :)
How is he taking himself out?

He's tied with Biden in the polls. Even Democrats expect Trump to be the nominee, so even they don't believe Trump will be locked up.

How is he taking himself out?

He's tied with Biden in the polls.
15 months to go to Election Day....and he's tied with Biden (Supposedly. I don't place much stock in polls at this point in time).
Trump will take himself out...by being Trump. And he's going to lay waste to the Republican field..even though I would really like to
see Haley and Scott be the front runners.

15 months to go to Election Day....and he's tied with Biden (Supposedly. I don't place much stock in polls at this point in time).
Trump will take himself out...by being Trump. And he's going to lay waste to the Republican field..even though I would really like to
see Haley and Scott be the front runners.
I dont see what Trump will run on that will convince America we would be better off with him leading it.

Aside from him fighting off multiple indictments he is not offering anything but false promises

I don’t know what Republicans are thinking
Havent they learned anything?

That was during a pandemic that was killing people. For now, Biden just has to stay steady and keep working. It clear people are not entertained by Trump’s chaos and volatility. .

I dont see what Trump will run on that will convince America we would be better off with him leading it.

Aside from him fighting off multiple indictments he is not offering anything but false promises

I don’t know what Republicans are thinking
Havent they learned anything?
He has the same issue now in the swing states he had in 2020. He's made no inroads to flipping the numbers on Biden.
He runs on a platform of grievance and bile.

Republicans....can't do anything about it. Trump enjoys a 90% popularity among Republican voters.
Anyone who comes out publicly against Trump..is done. Witness Chris Christie..who may not even make the polling and fundraising minimum to be on the debate stage.

He has the same issue now in the swing states he had in 2020. He's made no inroads to flipping the numbers on Biden.

Republicans....can't do anything about it. Trump enjoys a 90% popularity among Republican voters.
Anyone who comes out publicly against Trump..is done. Witness Chris Christie..who may not even make the polling and fundraising minimum to be on the debate stage.
Trump has the Republicans by the balls

They can’t help but nominate him
Most of America hates him

The country doesn’t matter

What matters Is Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Nevada and N Carolina
They will decide the 2024 election

Trump lost six out of the seven in 2020

Unless he can convince four out of those six to change their votes, he will lose Big League

Last edited:

Steal the election, what else? :dunno:

That's the strategy that always works for the Rats.

Forum List

Back