Can a Democrat on here Articulate Biden's Likely Strategy to Beat Trump in 2024?

Democrats are quietly disengaging from Biden. They don't want him anymore. The euphoria of winning sleepy Biden is OVER! :)

Democrats are quietly disengaging from Biden. They don't want him anymore. The euphoria of winning sleepy Biden is OVER! :)
Well, no, they aren't. Do they wish they didn't have two +geriatrics running for President?..sure.
But in a head to head against Trump or DeSantis...Biden wins. Maybe not easily. Maybe not by a lot. But he still wins.

Well, no, they aren't. Do they wish they didn't have two +geriatrics running for President?..sure.
But in a head to head against Trump or DeSantis...Biden wins. Maybe not easily. Maybe not by a lot. But he still wins.

Neither Trump nor DeSantis can convince enough moderates or independents to reach 270

Republicans have candidates who can
But they are too stupid to nominate them

Oh, and remind Americans how great things are, even as they go under.

Your beloved party relying on the economy to win might not work out.

Inflation is going down, markets are going up. UE is down, job growth is up.

And there is really not much on the horizon that should change that.

The Biden campaign strategy for 2024 will be similar to his campaign in 2020

In 2020, Biden “emerged from his Basement“ to campaign in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin.
In 2024, Biden will emerge from the Oval Office to campaign in Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin.

While Biden relies on surrogates like the Obama’s, Dr Biden and Kamala he will remain in the Oval Office acting “Presidential” meeting dignitaries, handling crisis. “ I am too busy being President to shake hands and kiss babies”

Meanwhile Trump will spend his time jumping from courtroom to courtroom, complaining about the 2020 election, Complaining how everyone is picking on him.

OP...I'm no dem, but I will tell you the score, bub.

Dems vote for the party politics just as the reps do. The head figurehead has little to do with it.

dog extraction.gif

What does that leave Republicans to run on?

Woke, Transexuals, Illegal Mexicans, banning abortions

Evictions are going up. Auto loan delinquencies are going up. Personal credit card debt is going up. Money taken out of retirement accounts is going up.

I dont see what Trump will run on that will convince America we would be better off with him leading it.

Aside from him fighting off multiple indictments he is not offering anything but false promises

I don’t know what Republicans are thinking
Havent they learned anything?
He does have his,

REVENGE OF THE DARK SIDE RETRIBUTION CAMPAIGN that he's promising if he returns to office.....

Oh Joy!

I think you are paid to post by the CCP.
Some retard probably does pay a lot of these sniveling bed wetters to parrot their inane drivel here, but the shit wrong winger posts probably does more to help the "right", than it makes being a jabbering window licking moonbat attractive.

What exactly are Republicans running on in 2024?
Woke?
Where to begin?

Well, let's start with woke. "Woke" is a set of anti-white, anti-traditional Jew and Christian, anti-traditional family, anti-traditional feminist, and pro-child sexualization and transgenderization, beliefs that the Democrats will continue to impliment as government policy if they are allowed to stay in power, or gain more. Running against that will certainly be a way to get the voters' attention.

The border is a disaster after Trump had finally taken steps to get it under control, as no Dem or Rep previously had done.

Whether the economy works as an issue for Reps this time depends on how honest the media is with the American people. If they continue to simply mouth Dem talking points like "inflation is transitory," or "inflation is only a problem for the wealthy," then this issue will not have traction other than among voters who are informed about the real economy and they likely already know they cannot vote for Biden.

Weaponization of the government is an issue that will resonate more and more independents.

Abortion is going to be a tough one for Republicans. If they brag to their voters about Dobbs, that will galvanize the Democrat base of young white women. But at every debate, or news interview, they are sure to be asked about this. Unlike Democrats, Reps do not walk in lockstep on this issue.

I'll say up front that the 2020 Biden v. Trump strategy was brilliant in its simplicity: be endorsed by Obama and then go into hiding until it is over, and let the COVID mess sink Trump.

But, that strategy is not available, so what will the strategy be this time?
Point to the scoreboard..

Where to begin?

Well, let's start with woke. "Woke" is a set of anti-white, anti-traditional Jew and Christian, anti-traditional family, anti-traditional feminist, and pro-child sexualization and transgenderization, beliefs that the Democrats will continue to impliment as government policy if they are allowed to stay in power, or gain more. Running against that will certainly be a way to get the voters' attention.

The border is a disaster after Trump had finally taken steps to get it under control, as no Dem or Rep previously had done.

Whether the economy works as an issue for Reps this time depends on how honest the media is with the American people. If they continue to simply mouth Dem talking points like "inflation is transitory," or "inflation is only a problem for the wealthy," then this issue will not have traction other than among voters who are informed about the real economy and they likely already know they cannot vote for Biden.

Weaponization of the government is an issue that will resonate more and more independents.

Abortion is going to be a tough one for Republicans. If they brag to their voters about Dobbs, that will galvanize the Democrat base of young white women. But at every debate, or news interview, they are sure to be asked about this. Unlike Democrats, Reps do not walk in lockstep on this issue.
You need to be much less promiscuous in sharing the things you believe.

I'll say up front that the 2020 Biden v. Trump strategy was brilliant in its simplicity: be endorsed by Obama and then go into hiding until it is over, and let the COVID mess sink Trump.

Trump sinks himself. Just stay out of his way and don’t engage.

I know his base loves when he goes off on his dishonest rants but the rest of the country is over it. All Trump has done after getting into the White House is lose. Why would you expect anything different ?

I’m a moderate. But let me tell you the strategy that would work.

Issues. Unemployment down. Inflation falling. Those two accomplishments are right in line with the biggest concerns of the voters. Economy.

That leaves Trump to complain he didn’t get a chance to rebuild after Covid. More of its not fair.

Run on a woman’s right to choose. On decriminalizing Marijuana at the Federal Level to make room in prison for real criminals.

There is Abortion and crime right there.

Biden drops Mike and walks off. When Republicans complain about rampant crime the Biden campaign shows the statistics which show crime lower now than when Trump was in office.

Now what can the Trump Campaign do besides yell that it’s all a lie. The answer then is we should figure out what is true. Start asking what time it is to see if we can agree on that fact.

Forum List

Back