🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can a fire collapse a structure made of concrete and steel?

It was an inside job

troll_bridge_by_chillier17-d9e36nt.jpg

You are obviously alluding to the various bridges and structures that have collapsed under fires since 9/11. Like the one in Atlanta yesterday. I also remember the mantra that steel in the twin towers can't melt either. But it did, too. It wasn't thermite that caused it either. Funny how that works.

My first thought when I saw those buildings fall is that they cannot collapse like that. That would be impossible.

My first thought when I saw those buildings fall is that they cannot collapse like that. That would be impossible.

And you would be wrong. Heat the steel I beams up to 1400 degrees and they lose 60% of their strength. Down it all comes.

And you would be wrong. Heat the steel I beams up to 1400 degrees and they lose 60% of their strength. Down it all comes.

So you are going to critique an hour and a half video after 3 minutes.

May I assume that you did not watch it.

Nope. I watched it long ago. It's not factually correct.

According to the laws of physics, 9/11 happened, like gravity or melting temperature of steel. A bunch of Muslims from Saudi Arabia and their hate cult attacked America and we want to overlook all that as well. Let's be reasonable and stop the hate and all that bullshit.

Nope. I watched it long ago. It's not factually correct.

OK, my experience says they are correct. The same people who fed us this line are the ones who lied us into Iraq.

Just sayin'.

Forum List

Back