Can any of you describe this in your own words?

Well, pfft... they also elected a radical America hating muslim skank that married her brother and lies her ass off.

Minneapolis is a shit hole, and thanks to the lop eared muslim kenyan, it's full of muslims from third world shit holes now too.

How could you idiots in the Frozen Tundra elect that????? .COME ON MAAANNNNN.................LOL

Guess they have permanent brain fart freeze. His wife ain't too bad. When is the divorce?

Yep, definitely takes a special kind to do that. Must be good entertainment in the Muslim community.

How could you idiots in the Frozen Tundra elect that????? .COME ON MAAANNNNN.................LOL

Guess they have permanent brain fart freeze. His wife ain't too bad. When is the divorce?

othepajamaboy.jpg

Well, pfft... they also elected a radical America hating muslim skank that married her brother and lies her ass off.

Minneapolis is a shit hole, and thanks to the lop eared muslim kenyan, it's full of muslims from third world shit holes now too.
Also in Minnesota they have an attorney general who beat the shit out his woman, denied the incident and the left believed him, as usual.

Woman accusing Rep. Keith Ellison of abuse speaks out
"He looked at me, goes 'Hey you f***ing hear me … and then he looked at me, he goes 'B***h, get the f*** out of my house,' and he started to try to drag me off the bed," Monahan said. "That's when I put my camera on to video him."
This is typical of the savagery of liberalism. Minnesota citizens voted for this piece of Muslim shit, and then they wonder why their cities burn...

Minneapolis has been turned into a city of beta male cuckolds...It has been a sad thing to watch.

Wrong about nearly everything that he was, nobody could have said that Hubert Humphrey was a pussy....But today's Minnesnowta "men" in politics (republicans too) are nearly all a bunch of candy-assed pussies.

Minneapolis has been turned into a city of beta male cuckolds...It has been a sad thing to watch.

Wrong about nearly everything that he was, nobody could have said that Hubert Humphrey was a pussy....But today's Minnesnowta "men" in politics (republicans too) are nearly all a bunch of candy-assed pussies.

Every man has one redeeming quality. His wife is pretty hot!!! LOL

Forum List

Back