Can anyone demonstrate one lie Trump told?

Typical politician. But we just keep on voting for them. Why should they change?
Brazen lies by Joe Biden and Adam Schiff. Bold-faced, like nothing ever in history. Still waiting for shiffs in your face Russian collusion evidence. Maybe it was eaten by cannibals?

What fraud does the graph show blister?

Did WI certify its election as fair and accurate.
It's an impossible voting curve , dumb shit. What was it that Biden said? Greatest organization of voter fraud in history. Oh yeah that's what he said. One of the only things he didn't lie about.

But what's your point? I agree. That's what I was saying. You just trolling me out of boredom?
My point was that anyone voting one way or another is considered a partisan. That is not the problem with our politics today. It’s that one party seems to have moved to an extreme position behind a charlatan.

Which was the point of my second half of post.

Last edited:
My point was that anyone voting one way or another is considered a partisan.
Not by me. A partisan is someone who cares more about their party, and its agenda, than they do about their country.
That is not the problem with our police today.
I'll assume you meant "politics", and yes, the two party death spiral is THE problem with our politics.

Trump is a liar, to be sure, but the two party idiocy is why people will vote for him anyway.

It's an impossible voting curve , dumb shit. What was it that Biden said? Greatest organization of voter fraud in history. Oh yeah that's what he said. One of the only things he didn't lie about.
What is impossible about it?

Can you post when Milwaukee posts its vote totals or not.

They have been doing this for decades with their centralized ballot counts.

So, again what does the avatar represent?

Not by me. A partisan is someone who cares more about their party, and its agenda, than they do about their country.

I'll assume you meant "politics", and yes, the two party death spiral is THE problem with our politics.

Trump is a liar, to be sure, but the two party idiocy is why people will vote for him anyway.
Tell us about all of Trump's lies. You obviously cannot. Trump was a Salesman, he used a lot of hyperbole. He exaggerated some but not really a liar. Now Joe Biden, there's a perfect example of someone who lies all the time.

I don’t agree with the death spiral assertion. Just look at countries which have a parliamentary system.

Both parties adjust to take in views that pull votes.

He has more exagerrated, bent the truth or passed on opinion as fact to be honest. I am sure he has outright lied of course, but not nearly as much as it seems as he is a salesman. Salesman often exaggerrate due to coinfidence alone.
I have trained salespeople. Not to lie though. Selling done correctly is welcomed by the public.

Examples of what fuckup.

That you post an avatar based on a lie? Or that you don’t understand it?
Trump's lies dimwit, try and keep up! You didn't understand why Avatar now you're saying it's a lie! What a stupid ass you are hahaha

Forum List

Back