Can anyone demonstrate one lie Trump told?

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, you said guns are being confiscated. Now you confess you were lying again. Do you even speak English??
It said early signs of fascism dumbass. All the things on the Democrat Party agenda.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, you said guns are being confiscated. Now you confess you were lying again. Do you even speak English??
Early warning signs of fascism include gun confiscation. That is what Democrats would like to do. Are you denying that?

Screenshot_20230325-175816_Twitter.jpg

It said early signs of fascism dumbass. All the things on the Democrat Party agenda.

Incel, in terms of gun confiscation, when someone pointed out that didn't happen, you said it did happen. Now you tacitly admit you're lying as you confess it hasn't happened

Hilarious fuckup

I enjoy seeing the graph with each one of your idiotic posts.

It will represent the 2024 election too.
Nah, you won't have the covid to mask your dishonesty this time. The GOP is busily putting in measures to stop the rigging now. I am encouraged. You have to be really stupid to be a Democrat.

Incel, in terms of gun confiscation, when someone pointed out that didn't happen, you said it did happen. Now you tacitly admit you're lying as you confess it hasn't happened
I didn't say it happened. I just posted the early signs of fascism. It's no wonder you're so ignorant, you pay such poor attention to what's going on. I did say that Democrats are making it increasingly difficult to own guns in Washington State. Stop being so dishonest.

Nah, you won't have the covid to mask your dishonesty this time. The GOP is busily putting in measures to stop the rigging now. I am encouraged. You have to be really stupid to be a Democrat.
Ah, the losers graph excuses.

I didn't say it happened. I just posted the early signs of fascism. It's no wonder you're so ignorant, you pay such poor attention to what's going on. I did say that Democrats are making it increasingly difficult to own guns in Washington State. Stop being so dishonest.
WTF fuckup

WTF fuckup
Fuckup, Joe Biden's also coming for our assault rifles. The Democrat Party is coming for guns. It's an early sign of fascism. Are you denying that? You belong to a party that would murder a classroom full of children for an agenda. How does that make you feel? You probably don't care

You're the one who was curious about what it all meant. Why do you act so stupid and ignorant?
Boi, I asked you what it meant to you. And you offered some ridiculous bullshit answer.

I enjoy seeing the graph as a representation of your failure.

Fuckup, Joe Biden's also coming for our assault rifles. The Democrat Party is coming for guns. It's an early sign of fascism. Are you denying that? You belong to a party that would murder a classroom full of children for an agenda. How does that make you feel? You probably don't care
Hilariously stupid fuckup

Define fascism.

Hilariously stupid fuckup

Define fascism.
I just showed you the early signs of fascism moron. I'm not here for your continuing education, I'm just here to belittle you. You must be getting tired of it by now, I know I'm tired of your ignorance.

I just showed you the early signs of fascism moron. I'm not here for your continuing education, I'm just here to belittle you. You must be getting tired of it by now, I know I'm tired of your ignorance.
You're belittling yourself with your lower education maga self.

Nice graph of the WI by President Biden.

Forum List

Back