Can anyone demonstrate one lie Trump told?

You're such a little prick it shows nothing of the sort. If you weren't cheating you wouldn't even be trying LOL democuck

LOL

Yet more evidence your IQ is single digits.

Moron, had Trump actually gotten zero votes in that release, the chart would have looked something like this...

wisconsin-chart.png

But it doesn't look like that, now does it, Shlitzie? It looks like this...

El-kXOTX0AMcf98.png

So where's the red line going into 6am if not behind the blue line, ya fucking moron? :cuckoo:

LOL

Yet more evidence your IQ is single digits.

Moron, had Trump actually gotten zero votes in that release, the chart would have looked something like this...

View attachment 939062

But it doesn't look like that, now does it, Shlitzie? It looks like this...

El-kXOTX0AMcf98.png

So where's the red line going into 6am if not behind the blue line, ya fucking moron? :cuckoo:
Nothing like the straight line at 3 am little prick. Keep trying democuck

Nothing like the straight line at 3 am little prick. Keep trying democuck

LOL

You mean the straight red line above the straight blue line until that batch of 170K votes came in?

Seriously, inbred, I had no idea anybody could be as retarded as you.

LOL

You mean the straight red line above the straight blue line until that batch of 170K votes came in?

Seriously, inbred, I had no idea anybody could be as retarded as you.
You need to have your eyes checked little prick.

Screenshot_20220116-212232_Samsung Internet.jpg

You need to have your eyes checked little prick.

View attachment 939081

Nope, my eyes are just fine, ChoadBreath. There's a straight horizontal red line from about 2am to 4am and there's a straight horizontal blue line right below it (circled in green, denoting very few votes for either candidate) ...

1714323686624.png

... then the batch of 170K votes came in. Both got votes counted at the same time, hence the straight vertical lines, with the red line behind the blue line.

Nope, my eyes are just fine, ChoadBreath. There's a straight horizontal red line from about 2am to 4am and there's a straight horizontal blue line right below it (circled in green, denoting very few votes for either candidate) ...

View attachment 939088

... then the batch of 170K votes came in. Both got votes counted at the same time, hence the straight vertical lines, with the red line behind the blue line.
I think that's where they stopped counting you stupid little prick. It was the middle of the night moron LOL

View attachment 939088

Then a batch of 170,000 votes came in after they stopped Counting. They were all manufactured for Biden, little prick. Cheating little bastard, thanks for proving my point. You can see just fine you're just a dishonest little prick LOL

I think that's where they stopped counting you stupid little prick. It was the middle of the night moron LOL

LOLOL

You don't think, inbred. If that was where they stopped counting, why do you see the bottom of the red ball at the end just below the blue ball...?

1714324382970.png

LOLOL

You don't think, inbred. If that was where they stopped counting, why do you see the bottom of the red ball at the end just below the blue ball...?

View attachment 939093
You're just a lying little prick making it up as you go. You've lost this one, tuck your dick between your legs and move on dishonest little prick.

Then a batch of 170,000 votes came in after they stopped Counting. They were all manufactured for Biden, little prick. Cheating little bastard, thanks for proving my point. You can see just fine you're just a dishonest little prick LOL

No, imbecile, they weren't done counting.

Now try explaining why that hint of the red ball is there...?

hehe.

Forum List

Back