Can anyone explain Hamas' strategy on October 7th?

The Abraham Accords won't hold up if Israel continues killing Palestinians. As it was flawed to begin with. Trump completely disinfranchized the Palestinians.

They did it to themselves when after Israel left Gaza they supported Hamas.

The Abraham Accords won't hold up if Israel continues killing Palestinians. As it was flawed to begin with. Trump completely disinfranchized the Palestinians.
oh----the european DISINFRANCHIZEMENT----- I almost forgot----thanks for
reminding me. SHARIAH LAW---muslims have a right to kill jews but jews have no
right to reciprocate or even defend themselves-----ALLAH SAYS SO

It's an older story, but this is the sort of shit that goes on over there.

It's a lie in that nearly every Palestinian has suffered losses from the Zionists... Homes, farms, olive groves as well as family and loved ones.

Saddam Hussein paid compensation for those losses not just suicide bomber's families.

Israelis lie constantly.. like a land without people for a people without land.

oh----the european DISINFRANCHIZEMENT----- I almost forgot----thanks for
reminding me. SHARIAH LAW---muslims have a right to kill jews but jews have no
right to reciprocate or even defend themselves-----ALLAH SAYS SO

Like killing British peacekeepers or bombing the USS Liberty?

Read the Likud Charter. They are criminals.

It's a lie in that nearly every Palestinian has suffered losses from the Zionists... Homes, farms, olive groves as well as family and loved ones.

Saddam Hussein paid compensation for those losses not just suicide bomber's families.

Israelis lie constantly.. like a land without people for a people without land.
good old Saddam----he paid gazans and he murdered shiites and kurds---WATTA PRINCE.
He also had a huge supply of nitrogen mustard gas and various nerve gases which he
used as gifts to his friends like the NOBLE BASHAR

I'm an Engineer dammit, not an SJW loon

LOL.
damn you mr. marty----one of my brothers is also an engineer----REALLY ANNOYING---
he actually USES A STRAIGHT edge just to draw a line-----like there is something wrong
with a little WIGGLY on a blue print

damn you mr. marty----one of my brothers is also an engineer----REALLY ANNOYING---
he actually USES A STRAIGHT edge just to draw a line-----like there is something wrong
with a little WIGGLY on a blue print

Just hope the engineer who designed a bridge you drive over doesn't think the wiggly isn't an issue!

Like killing British peacekeepers or bombing the USS Liberty?

Read the Likud Charter. They are criminals.
Oh the muslim brothers objected to causing harm to their
noble COLONIALIST OVER LORDS? news to me-----maybe you're
right---they preferred ADOLF to take care of that problem----You got
a link to the LIKUD CHARTER?

good old Saddam----he paid gazans and he murdered shiites and kurds---WATTA PRINCE.
He also had a huge supply of nitrogen mustard gas and various nerve gases which he
used as gifts to his friends like the NOBLE BASHAR

Saddam Hussein did exactly what Churchill and Arthur Harris did.

Except:

Churchill was in no doubt that gas could be profitably employed against the Kurds and Iraqis (as well as against other peoples in the Empire): "I do not understand this sqeamishness about the use of gas. I am strongly in favour of using poison gas against uncivilised tribes." Henry Wilson shared Churchills enthusiasm for gas as an instrument of colonial control but the British cabinet was reluctant to sanction the use of a weapon that had caused such misery and revulsion in the First World War.

Churchill himself was keen to argue that gas, fired from ground-based guns or dropped from aircraft, would cause "only discomfort or illness, but not death" to dissident tribespeople; but his optimistic view of the effects of gas were mistaken.

It was likely that the suggested gas would permanently damage eyesight and "kill children and sickly persons, more especially as the people against whom we intend to use it have no medical knowledge with which to supply antidotes."

Churchill remained unimpressed by such considerations, arguing that the use of gas, a "scientific expedient," should not be prevented "by the prejudices of those who do not think clearly". In the event, gas was used against the Iraqi rebels with excellent moral effect" though gas shells were not dropped from aircraft because of practical difficulties...

By the thousands in 1920.
really? how?-----way back then the long term effects of Nitrogen mustard gas
were not known-----it was supposed to be something like tear gas---ie, fairly benign.
and limited. The post world war I experience rendered it illegal-----not that SADDAM gave a fuck. Saddam also used nerve gases

Except:

Churchill was in no doubt that gas could be profitably employed against the Kurds and Iraqis (as well as against other peoples in the Empire): "I do not understand this sqeamishness about the use of gas. I am strongly in favour of using poison gas against uncivilised tribes." Henry Wilson shared Churchills enthusiasm for gas as an instrument of colonial control but the British cabinet was reluctant to sanction the use of a weapon that had caused such misery and revulsion in the First World War.

Churchill himself was keen to argue that gas, fired from ground-based guns or dropped from aircraft, would cause "only discomfort or illness, but not death" to dissident tribespeople; but his optimistic view of the effects of gas were mistaken.

It was likely that the suggested gas would permanently damage eyesight and "kill children and sickly persons, more especially as the people against whom we intend to use it have no medical knowledge with which to supply antidotes."

Churchill remained unimpressed by such considerations, arguing that the use of gas, a "scientific expedient," should not be prevented "by the prejudices of those who do not think clearly". In the event, gas was used against the Iraqi rebels with excellent moral effect" though gas shells were not dropped from aircraft because of practical difficulties...
antidote to nitrogen mustard gas? I didn't know that there was one. There is
a bit of help---not much---for the nerve gases he used

What did they think the outcome would be after they did a barbarian style attack on innocent Jews at a music festival? Was that supposed to signal a coordinated multi-front attack on Israel? Did Hezbollah and their other supporters leave them hanging out to dry? If so why? Do their leaders relaxing in Qatar have something else up their sleeve? This makes no sense. Anybody have any theories?
Netenyahu should be locked up as should the Hamas leadership who led the concert killings.

Forum List

Back