can anyone please explain this Donald Trump tweet?

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
"The fact that President Putin and I discussed a Cyber Security unit doesn't mean I think it can happen. It can't-but a ceasefire can,& did!"

why would you discuss something with a world leader if you don't think it can happen?

"The fact that President Putin and I discussed a Cyber Security unit doesn't mean I think it can happen. It can't-but a ceasefire can,& did!"

why would you discuss something with a world leader if you don't think it can happen?
Have to see how the fake news people were spinning it that they were discussing cyber security.

140 characters or less.

He just needs to stop tweeting, but he wont.

:desk::desk::desk::desk::desk:

TweetiePie Trump is a fucking MORON !!!!

By saying there's now a ceasefire, Trump just admitted there was a cyberwar, that Russia did cyberattack the USA.

That's just after he said there wasn't.

He can't keep his lies straight.

And the Trumpflakes love him for that.

By saying there's now a ceasefire, Trump just admitted there was a cyberwar, that Russia did cyberattack the USA.

The US has been in a cyber war with Russia, China, and other countries for over a decade snowflake, just pull the covers over your head. :itsok:

Why would THE DNC claim their server was hacked when it uses a Democrats.org domain and the Podesta emails that were leaked were from his GMAIL account?

Nobody cares about random discussions of Cyber Security when The DNC can't even get their story straight on a Fake Russian Hacking Narrative.

Don't worry bout it. Trump has this!

Ummmm.....I think he was referring to the Syrian cease fire, actually.
I have been scratching my head over the Cybersecurity Working Group and how that would work, since we know the U.S. and Russia will not give up their cybersecurity capacities to each other.

In a better, future world of trust and mutual cooperation, a joint US-Russia cyber unit would be unbeatable, partly because it would take both of them, the major players, out of the cyber-wars! They would become the police rather than the participants because one could no longer attack the other without the other being aware of it.

In a better, future world of trust and mutual cooperation, a joint US-Russia cyber unit would be unbeatable, partly because it would take both of them, the major players, out of the cyber-wars! They would become the police rather than the participants because one could no longer attack the other without the other being aware of it.

what country will ever be able to trust Trumps lying ass ?

To explore the possibility. Because he asked you to.

His prior tweets seemed to indicate he was all in on the concept and had in fact agreed on it. And Tillerson backed him up. It could be that he heard the reactions to this knuckleheaded idea and backed off. But to say it was only a possibility doesn't seem to square with what he and his peeps were saying a day earlier. It's pretty clear to me and we got to the right result.

So far, Countries Trusting Trump:

Japan,
South Korea,
Taiwan,
Australia,
Iraq,
Turkey,
Israel,
Ukraine,
Estonia,
Latvia,
Lithuania,
Italy,
France,
Spain,
United Kingdom,
Ireland,
Norway,
Sweden,
Finland and
Poland.

Countries Trusting Obama:

Canada,
Mexico,
Venezuela,
Russia,
China,
North Korea,
Pakistan,
Iran,
Syria,
Egypt,
Libya,
Germany,
Denmark, and
Cuba.

You decide.

It's not unusual to have a short discussion about something you know won't happen.
I can't tell you how many times that's happened with me.

If someone brings something up, it gets discussed.

Hell, how many times in the past has the prospect of peace in the Middle East been discussed? What are the chances that Muslim countries will ever get along?

So far, Countries Trusting Trump:

Japan,
South Korea,
Taiwan,
Australia,
Iraq,
Turkey,
Israel,
Ukraine,
Estonia,
Latvia,
Lithuania,
Italy,
France,
Spain,
United Kingdom,
Ireland,
Norway,
Sweden,
Finland and
Poland.

Countries Trusting Obama:

Canada,
Mexico,
Venezuela,
Russia,
China,
North Korea,
Pakistan,
Iran,
Syria,
Egypt,
Libya,
Germany,
Denmark, and
Cuba.

You decide.

prove it

His prior tweets seemed to indicate he was all in on the concept and had in fact agreed on it. And Tillerson backed him up. It could be that he heard the reactions to this knuckleheaded idea and backed off. But to say it was only a possibility doesn't seem to square with what he and his peeps were saying a day earlier. It's pretty clear to me and we got to the right result.

It's non news. It's completely irrelevant.

Forum List

Back