Can Biden topple Putin like Obama toppled Gaddafi?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

And will it lead to a nuclear war?

Gaddafi is another great example of the Zionist 911 W "Biden Republican" crowd in action - all bitterly opposed homO's "Libyan no fly zone." They all loved Gaddafi, wanted him to keep power. The CIA opened a branch office in Libya under Gaddafi. Hillary disagreed with homO.

Gaddafi was supposed to be THE MUSLIM TERRORIST behind Pan Am 103, and he was an "ALLY" in the "war on terror."

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

this explains WHY....

Really . You posted Yahoo garbage . If you want any sort of respect you should not even admit to reading their Fake News for kids and others who have zero standards . They are there to make money and influence . Nothing else .

Notice how America's propagandists have carelessly changed the narrative to make it their war against Russia!

And note too how it's changed on China, where the US is openly trying to turn China against Russia.

That may call for an end to US aggression on the side of Taiwan!

Maybe China is considering that they really aren't on the US hit list after all? Right?

Why are we not giving him Ukraine?
The globalists are risking nuclear confrontation. Frankly it is believed they would do this when ready to grab the reigns of world power. Taking the risk is worth it to them. Ukraine could have been in Russia's orbit with no violence and deaths and carnage. A corrupted nation as it is.

That would be great if that is the ultimate conclusion to all of this. But, I don't see where Biden should get any credit. Kind of reminds me of the Pink Panther movies where the bumbling idiot gets his man in the end.

That would be great if that is the ultimate conclusion to all of this. But, I don't see where Biden should get any credit. Kind of reminds me of the Pink Panther movies where the bumbling idiot gets his man in the end.
Biden gets a lot of credit...

It is simple, in 100 years from now they will using Biden soft diplomacy in lectures in Westpoint.
Trump will be considered a disrupter and could have caused real damage was it not for him being incompetent..

The globalists are risking nuclear confrontation. Frankly it is believed they would do this when ready to grab the reigns of world power. Taking the risk is worth it to them. Ukraine could have been in Russia's orbit with no violence and deaths and carnage. A corrupted nation as it is.
The main source of corruption in Ukraine was sourced to Russia and Russian influence...

I suggest you get actually educated in the area and stop parroting Russian propaganda...

You come on here everyday and push the Russian narrative... Are you being paid by them or are you selling out for free?

Biden gets a lot of credit...

It is simple, in 100 years from now they will using Biden soft diplomacy in lectures in Westpoint.
Trump will be considered a disrupter and could have caused real damage was it not for him being incompetent..
Somewhere in there I think we disagree greatly BUT we haven't seen the end result of all of this yet. I will just say that with Biden's total and complete incompetence in getting out of Afghanistan, encouraging Putin to invade Ukraine, and the subsequent world support for Ukraine and, IF Putin winds up being gone from this, it will have all worked out pretty well for the world. But I don't think Biden should get any medals if his total incompetence leads to Putin being gone.

Do we need to kill a couple of ambassadors to get it done?

Forum List

Back