More Biden Being Out Of Touch With Ordinary Americans

Biden recently made the false claim that inflation was at 9% when he took office. Of course the CNN hack who interviewed him didn’t challenge that lie.

He is on their team

He is on their team

They are on the same team.

It's never an interview

It's a commercial

Deregulation wasn't the issue. Putting Covid patients in nursing homes was the issue.
Cuomo caused 15,000 Nursing home deaths.

Nursing homes became the lethal epicenter of New York’s pandemic. As of March, more than 15,000 New Yorkers have died of COVID-19 in nursing homes and other long-term care facilities ― making up roughly one-third of the state’s total deaths.

It will no doubt surprise you to learn that infections spread in nursing homes around the country (even outside of New York!) after Trump deregulated nursing home infection controls on the eve of a pandemic. Which seems odd, since deregulation can never be a bad idea!

Deregulation wasn't the issue. Putting Covid patients in nursing homes was the issue.
Cuomo caused 15,000 Nursing home deaths.

Nursing homes became the lethal epicenter of New York’s pandemic. As of March, more than 15,000 New Yorkers have died of COVID-19 in nursing homes and other long-term care facilities ― making up roughly one-third of the state’s total deaths.
Deregulation had nothing to do with Governor’s like Cuomo placing COVID patients in nursing homes. I’m not sure how liberals can make that connection.

Trump deregulated nursing homes nationwide. Killed lots of people, presumably saved some companies a few bucks.
Trump policy had nothing to do with Governor’s like Cuomo making the decision to house COVID patients in nursing homes.

In fact the Trump administration provided a safe place to house / treat COVID patients and Cuomo did not utilize that.

It will no doubt surprise you to learn that infections spread in nursing homes around the country (even outside of New York!) after Trump deregulated nursing home infection controls on the eve of a pandemic. Which seems odd, since deregulation can never be a bad idea!
Lies.

Deregulation did not force Cuomo to make the decisions he made concerning how to house COVID patients. Period.

I appreciate you at least being the first person in the thread willing to endorse Trump’s nursing home deregulatory push. You’ve clearly learned nothing from the whole episode, but at least you’re owning the misguided deregulatory zeal.

CNN's Erin Burnett asks Biden if he can turn the economy around in time for the November election and Biden says he's already turned it around while the truth is inflation is going higher and interest rates are not coming down. Americans can't afford to live now and it's more of Biden saying that everything's just fine. Then he goes on to complain about banks charges for bounced checks and late payment fees on credit cards. He doesn't even realize that if Americans could afford to live they wouldn't be bouncing checks or making late payments on credit cards or even having to charge groceries on their cards because prices are so high.

People are just too stupid to know. Also those late fees and bounced check charges are part of Wall Street bottom lines that give our elite lefty posters here pause to brag about how well they're doing.

I appreciate you at least being the first person in the thread willing to endorse Trump’s nursing home deregulatory push. You’ve clearly learned nothing from the whole episode, but at least you’re owning the misguided deregulatory zeal.

So what is the implication here.

It was Trumps fault the Cuomovirus killed all those elderly ?

It’s that deregulation is always good! Anyway, enjoy your Boeing window seat. Thank you Trump, stock price did great for a time!

So, I am not going to get an answer.

Deregulation isn't always good.

The federal government regulating anything is generally a bad idea.

There are other ways.

Then I guess abstract “deregulation” isn’t something to celebrate as an accomplishment.

Guess whatever you want.

There are clearly places where regulations make a whole lot of sense.

But you know the government......

if some are good.....more is better.

How is giving you facts endorsing anything? Why do hacks like you post stupid shit like that?

Forum List

Back