More calls to impeach Joe Biden

In a gated home's garage, with secret service protection....

Trump's were in the bathroom and ballroom stage in a pubic access resort for a while.
He didn’t have SS protection while a US Senator when he began stealing documents

And there was none at the UPenn office where they were first discovered

Try again

The difference with Pence is that he didn't knowingly and itentionally take them and share them, Xiden did....additionally Xiden did not turn them over right away, he had them for years and was disclousing the information to a ghost rider, he nnly got caught when an employee discovered them and rated him out.

and no, Trump was actively working and sending boxes back to the NA, when the Xideen admin interfered and decided go after him because he was running against Xiden
Biden had documents from when he was a Senator idiot.

Only the President has access to them.

Huh? Yes, I know he had documents dating back to when he was a Senator

Biden obviously took the documents when he left the Obama White House in January 2017, so they had to have been illegally retained at some other unauthorized location for 13 months — meaning they had to have been illegally transported at least twice. Second, Biden directed his Penn Biden Center office to be packed up by his private lawyers, who did not have security clearances (and by the way, even if they had them, that would not necessarily mean they’d be authorized to review TS/SCI documents). Causing national defense information to be exposed to unauthorized persons is also a crime.

Biden obviously took the documents when he left the Obama White House in January 2017, so they had to have been illegally retained at some other unauthorized location for 13 months — meaning they had to have been illegally transported at least twice. Second, Biden directed his Penn Biden Center office to be packed up by his private lawyers, who did not have security clearances (and by the way, even if they had them, that would not necessarily mean they’d be authorized to review TS/SCI documents). Causing national defense information to be exposed to unauthorized persons is also a crime.
There were also documents dating back to when he was a senator that were found

Can’t deny that, I’ve said this for a long time. Repubs simply don’t have the will to play the same game as dems.
It has nothing to do with 'will', they're corrupt and sold out, it's all a big charade, DC is the swamp that will kill the United States.

How is that big Biden investigation going?
After a year and a half, they still have nothing to show

No worries, your corrupt POS will stay in office, probably another 4 years to complete the destruction, I'm sure you'll be celebrating it. Just so the D's dominate and win, if the country goes to hell, so be it. You only care about party, nothing else, your descendants will pay for it, so I hope they know who to thank or curse, probably the later.

Democrats are looking out for We the People
Republicans look out for the wealthy

No they're not, you're apparently too stupid or blinded to care, or maybe that's what you want as well, the destruction of the US. Who knows, who cares, you could be anyone, so I can only hope that you're an enemy of the US and not someone that supposedly cares about this country. If you do really care, you're irredeemably stupid.

Forum List

Back