Can “childless cat ladies” or childless gamers be good politicians and or Presidents?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Do they have enough skin in the game? Can/do they see America through a wide enough lens?
Can/do they care about a 50 year plan for our nation?
Nothing motivates me like thinking about my children and their future does…I can’t imagine not having my children to drive my level of ambition.
Your thoughts?

My kids are grown and are both successful and good citizens. But I agree that having kids gives a person a different perspective on the future than one who doesn't have kids. It's all too easy to say "Ah screw it, I got mine if they want to mess everything up go ahead". I think about the next 60 years and the country they will see and perhaps what their kids will see.

The Democrats have pushed this country to the edge, they have to be defeated. They are no longer a political party, they are public enemy number ONE.

Do they have enough skin in the game? Can/do they see America through a wide enough lens?
Can/do they care about a 50 year plan for our nation?
Nothing motivates me like thinking about my children and their future does…I can’t imagine not having my children to drive my level of ambition.
Your thoughts?
There is nothing more important or rewarding than being a parent, if you choose and want to be a parent. I think you can be verry effective in your job if you are a parent or not a parent.
Having a very responsible and demanding job can take away your effectivemess as a parent.
I had a demanding job, with much travel, when m wife was pregnant with our son.
I took another job, that was less demanding, less travel and less money, so I caould be a better parent. There is one aspect of not having children or a partner that allows you to give more time and effort for your job.
What Vance said was beyond stupid.
I want our politicians to reflect our society. Our society is diverse. So should our government

No one can ever be president unless God says so for a particular time period- for God's ordained reason(s).

Forum List

Back