Can Democrats accept that Biden is finished?

We are experiencing a revolution. Democrats have to face facts. Wishes are not good horses.s
To see if they will face facts, now is the time to tell us all if they plan to face the fact that Biden is finished.

For more news,

It doesn't matter. Now they better realize that Trump is going to be president no matter who they get if Biden decides not to run. Other than that Biden is their candidate and nothing they can do about it.

It’s not only that Biden is finished. This could also be the end of the Democratic Party. Obama was going to change things and bring the country Hope. He changed things, all right. He also paved the way for Trump. Now, the Democrats can reap what they sowed.

Personally, I will support Trump, who may just be a damn good president. America had to try something, as the system is broken. For better or worse, Trump has this election in the bag. I’m willing to give him a chance.

It’s not only that Biden is finished. This could also be the end of the Democratic Party. Obama was going to change things and bring the country Hope. He changed things, all right. He also paved the way for Trump. Now, the Democrats can reap what they sowed.

Personally, I will support Trump, who may just be a damn good president. America had to try something, as the system is broken. For better or worse, Trump has this election in the bag. I’m willing to give him a chance.

Woot.

We are experiencing a revolution. Democrats have to face facts. Wishes are not good horses.s
To see if they will face facts, now is the time to tell us all if they plan to face the fact that Biden is finished.

For more news,

The statist left marxinazis have a strong affection for geriatric candidates, like the older & more senile the better!

Just heard from the Governors that met with Biden. They are all in on Biden. LOL

It doesn't matter. Now they better realize that Trump is going to be president no matter who they get if Biden decides not to run. Other than that Biden is their candidate and nothing they can do about it.
Yeah if they've been hiding his condition for the past 12 to 24 months then obviously they screwed up.

I am NOT trying to be your English instructor here but U spelled the word "run" incorrectly for the intended application. U should have spelled the word 'run' as "wheelchair".

Forum List

Back