can eye contact or weird looks count as discrimination

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Can eye contact or weird looks count as discrimination?
Loaded looks. Repeated glances. Too much eye contact, or not enough.
Such small actions may seem insignificant to some, but can still create a hostile work environment and make it difficult for some workers to do their jobs.

Where do human resources managers draw the line of when to step in, and what can they do to prevent such behaviors?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

And you think thought crime is a conspiracy lmfao. You tards asked for this and now you are going to get it as you all east yourselves alive and take everyone down with you.

Do we know how dangerous this is of course those who aren't living in lalla land know those who are still in lallal land won't notice a thing until they have it used on them or theirs.

Make he looked at me actionable and HR departments will be flooded with complaints. Evidently not looking at all is as bad as staring. No help there.

I hope not. I glare at parents of fat children who are over eating at restaurants.

Not sure why but it pisses me off that strangers care more about the health and mental well being of their children than they do.

My question for those who think that it is an act of discrimination would be this: Would you rather people be guilty of something worse?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I hope not. I glare at parents of fat children who are over eating at restaurants.

Not sure why but it pisses me off that strangers care more about the health and mental well being of their children than they do.
You've never seen fat parents telling children they've had enough and fatty parent eating the child's meal.

creepy-stare-gif-6.gif

If you are a thin skinned liberal female college girl you can probably railroad a normal guy out of school these days on the basis of eye contact and weird looks. If you are really afraid of weird looks stay the hell out of Walmart on a saturday nite.

Forum List

Back