Can Hillary be stopped?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
thI9SB738E.jpg

Even the loons will figure out that all she has ever done is marry a charismatic political genius. Without Billl Clinton, she's a night court judge fining drunks and taking bribes in one of the rotting cities in the North.

Even the loons will figure out that all she has ever done is marry a charismatic political genius. Without Billl Clinton, she's a night court judge fining drunks and taking bribes in one of the rotting cities in the North.
Bill Clinton ain't no prize either.

No Democrat can be stopped. Obama has been proving that for the last six years.

Do you really think she might have been able to rise that high?

If a unknown Jr. Senator with zero executive experience stopped her and knocked her out of the primaries, anyone can.

Do you really think she might have been able to rise that high?
I believe she would make an outstanding attendant in the women's shithouse in Union Station.

A 2016 election without Hillary would be like going to the circus and finding out they'd killed all the elephants.

Not from the right. Not unless you can drum up a sane individual. A man with a plan. You don't have that right now. Any debate that she has she can nail her opponent. Solidly. Right now all of the drama that is being kicked out does nothing but provide guffaws for people that were not going to vote for her anyway. Once you start really looking at her stances then you find that she is right wing.

You don't have anyone in the Democratic Party that has a solid chance either.

I'm not a Hillary fan.

What nobody sees coming is Bernie Sanders. That's why the GOP is trying to play nicey-nice with the working class right now.

Look for some blue plate specials built around elephant stew. Cheap - elephant doesn't freeze well.

Not from the right. Not unless you can drum up a sane individual. A man with a plan. You don't have that right now. Any debate that she has she can nail her opponent. Solidly. Right now all of the drama that is being kicked out does nothing but provide guffaws for people that were not going to vote for her anyway. Once you start really looking at her stances then you find that she is right wing.

You don't have anyone in the Democratic Party that has a solid chance either.

I'm not a Hillary fan.

What nobody sees coming is Bernie Sanders. That's why the GOP is trying to play nicey-nice with the working class right now.

There are more insults to the intelligence of Americans contained in this post than any I have read ever...on this board.

Look out for Bernie Sanders?...Good God.

what a horrible family ..those Clintons

I feel so sorry for USA :(

hoping Benghazi Hillary will ride into the sunset...................

never to be seen or heard of again.............

Forum List

Back