Can Hollywood Make War Movie Without the...

Aaaaand moron liberals deny that Hollywood makes evil right wing capitalists the antagonists in movies by bringing up a couple of examples.

Liberals are so pathetic.

I think the topic is war movies...so that might be the difference...

One of the most popular cable TV series in America has Muslim bad guys.
Which one...

Do you mean Homeland...where the lead character in the show...is an American Marine...who converts to islam because of the American atrocities he sees, and he and his partner plan to attack the country...that cable show?

Who are the villains in that series. Are there brown villains in that series?

Having read your last post, I THINK you are now suggesting that Hollywood is afraid to make a movie that doesn't portray NAZIS as bad guys.

No, I think you have it slightly off...the op is wondering if they can have politically incorrect bad guys...does anyone remember the crap Jerry Bruckheimer had to deal with in his accurate portrayal of Black Hawk Down...when he was accused of racism because all the bad guys were black, and only one of the Rangers was black....you know, the actual real life people....? Considering it took place in Somalia...a country made up of black people...and the still accused him of racism...
That is where I'm going. Original post had typo.

Hollywood produces a product for sale, if the traditional John Wayne type war movie where the enemy was portrayed as weak cowardly stereotypes who died screaming before the mighty American onslaught still appealed to audiences they would still make them.

From what I remember of the little I watched of it...the main villain is the American Marine...and he sympathizes with the brown villains...who are only attacking America because we bombed their people....or something...

Having read your last post, I THINK you are now suggesting that Hollywood is afraid to make a movie that doesn't portray NAZIS as bad guys.

No, I think you have it slightly off...the op is wondering if they can have politically incorrect bad guys...does anyone remember the crap Jerry Bruckheimer had to deal with in his accurate portrayal of Black Hawk Down...when he was accused of racism because all the bad guys were black, and only one of the Rangers was black....you know, the actual real life people....? Considering it took place in Somalia...a country made up of black people...and the still accused him of racism...
That is where I'm going. Original post had typo.

OK. Please list the possible "politically incorrect" bad guys. Give me the top three. I'll find current or recent Hollywood films with them portrayed as bad guys.

When, in your opinion, did Hollywood make this shift? Got a time frame?

From what I remember of the little I watched of it...the main villain is the American Marine...and he sympathizes with the brown villains...who are only attacking America because we bombed their people....or something...

Wrong. He's manipulated by brown people. The bad guys are definitely brown people.

Next.

Hollywood produces a product for sale, if the traditional John Wayne type war movie where the enemy was portrayed as weak cowardly stereotypes who died screaming before the mighty American onslaught still appealed to audiences they would still make them.

Sorry, that's just not true...hollywood has produced anti American movie after anti American movie where the war against islamic terrorists is concerned and they all bomb...and they keep making them...movies that depict Americans as heroes do really well... and they don't make many of them...and when they do...it usually involves U.S. soldiers fighting aliens...and only then can the U.S. soldiers be really good guys...Look at Battle for L.A. no moral ambiguities for the marines in that movie...vs. movie after movie that portrays our soldiers as war criminals, nuts, or victims...

OK. Please list the possible "politically incorrect" bad guys. Give me the top three. I'll find current or recent Hollywood films with them portrayed as bad guys.

muslims terrorists

environmental terrorists

left wing politicians

About the 1960s...that's when it started...

Most recent example on t.v....the Americans...where soviet sleeper agents are portrayed as the heroes of the show...while the United States is constantly shown in the worst light possible...

Sorry, that's just not true...hollywood has produced anti American movie after anti American movie where the war against islamic terrorists is concerned and they all bomb...and they keep making them...movies that depict Americans as heroes do really well... and they don't make many of them...and when they do...it usually involves U.S. soldiers fighting aliens...and only then can the U.S. soldiers be really good guys...Look at Battle for L.A. no moral ambiguities for the marines in that movie...vs. movie after movie that portrays our soldiers as war criminals, nuts, or victims...
Hollywood makes a lot of their money selling these films internationally, Blatant American propaganda does not do well. Plus, it is a bad war movie that does not explore the motivations behind why both sides fight and die.

Blatant American propaganda does not do well.

Except for...Captain America...did real well...

Plus, it is a bad war movie that does not explore the motivations behind why both sides fight and die.

Not necessarily true...

Wrong. They are forcing PC political message down people's throat.

muslims terrorists

environmental terrorists

left wing politicians

About the 1960s...that's when it started...

Really? Those are your three top "politically incorrect" bad guys?

Environmental terrorists and left wing politicians? You are such an idiot that I need to have you provide some names. Give me the names of two environmental terrorist organizations and two villainous left wing politicians.......who have had films made about them.

Last edited:
Wrong. They are forcing PC political message down people's throat.
The watching of movies is not compulsory unless you are one of those who just compulsively watch the idiot box every night for 6 hours. If you do not like their product then quit consuming it, I did.

The question you should be asking yourself is why Hollywood obsesses over the Nazis, a long-defeated enemy that will most likely never return to pose a threat to the world as we know it. My guess is that the powers-that-be use the Nazis, their legacy and anything they can attach to them as a weapon to beat the minds and consciousness of White people. And Inglorious Basterds was nothing more than a Jewish revenge fantasy.

The question you should be asking yourself is why Hollywood obsesses over the Nazis, a long-defeated enemy that will most likely never return to pose a threat to the world as we know it. My guess is that the powers-that-be use the Nazis, their legacy and anything they can attach to them as a weapon to beat the minds and consciousness of White people. And Inglorious Barsterds was nothing more than a Jewish revenge fantasy.
Nazis are a still a good screen enemy because they were very theatrical themselves, the uniforms look sinister and practically no one in the western world is sympathetic to them except a few white supremacists and no one cares what they think.

It's true. Some USMB nutters actually believe that Hollywood won't make movies with brown people as bad guys.

I cannot fathom the disconnect.
After female Thor a black Captain America from Marvel Books theguardian.com
Hollywood coming out with a Black Captain America who will fight a terrorist group called Hydra formed out of ...ta- dah!!! You guessed it, former Nazi's from WWII.

jews run hollywood and most media and their goal is to make money and influence people through propaganda...their favorite (movie) enemy are germans.

Because they hate white christians and consider us "unclean", "goyim" and "shiksas" and they know the animosity between the races in america, this is perfect.. a movie that vanquishes their historic boogeymen the nazis, while simultaneously revising a well known white character into a heroic negro.
A little something for all the anti whites.

Forum List

Back