Can I BE polite here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BILLSANDS

Sep 14, 2018
Cleveland Ohio
How civil or uncivil a place is this? because i get abuse and its almost always from "conservatives" thinking they are clever, insulting name calling lying isn't an argument posting a stupid meme isnt an argument.. are there any adults here.. or is this just another asylum run by the inmates?

How civil or uncivil a place is this? because i get abuse and its almost always from "conservatives" thinking they are clever, insulting name calling lying isn't an argument posting a stupid meme isnt an argument.. are there any adults here.. or is this just another asylum run by the inmates?

try to cope. feel free to ask questions

Funny.
4 posts in and you already formed an opinion that conservatives only reply in memes.
That's fine. The liberals here just copy/paste the thoughts that others form for them.

Even Steven.

Welcome to USMB! I suspect you will be able to answer your own question in very short order.

Well, I'm going to give you a donut and say welcome, Bill, but you might as well turn around and leave now.
upload_2018-9-14_7-14-38.png

Actually, if conservatives are insulting you, it would be great if you stayed, but not if it's really going to bother you.

Funny.
4 posts in and you already formed an opinion that conservatives only reply in memes.
That's fine. The liberals here just copy/paste the thoughts that others form for them.

Even Steven.
i never understod why copying and pasting data or facts was a roblem or do conservatives just make stuff up here too?

Hello!

I look at it like this, man. Every rose has its thorn. Just like every night has its dawn. Just like every cowboy sings a sad, sad, song. Every rose has its thorn. Yeah, it does.

Well, I'm going to give you a donut and say welcome, Bill, but you might as well turn around and leave now.
View attachment 216503
Actually, if conservatives are insulting you, it would be great if you stayed, but not if it's really going to bother you.
bring it

Funny.

Even Steven.
i never understod why copying and pasting data or facts was a roblem or do conservatives just make stuff up here too?
Based on the bad grammar, I can see the copy/paste as your go to.

Welcome, you have entered an impolite, insulting, annoying meme capitol. Here, you will find some of America's most crude Trump lemming uneducated morons on the internet.

Maybe you said something daft?

Funny.

Even Steven.

I think you'll fit right in ... it will be fun, trust me... ;)

Funny.

Even Steven.
It can be helpful, especially since almost no one will bother to read a link. But sometimes people rely JUST on copy and pasted stuff in the opening posts, and that is frowned on. That is laziness. That is spam, sort of.

Actually, when posters refer to stuff from WaPo and some of the other newspapers that require a subscription, I wish they WOULD copy and paste, because I won't buy a subscription and I can never read those links.

Being a complete partisan dickhead already?
Yea, ima have fun with you :D

Funny.

Even Steven.

Politeness forbidden. :04:

Funny.

Even Steven.

Politeness forbidden. :04:

I can't help it, I'm just naturally nice.. we have that in common.. :beer:

We still have a hate John McCain thread going here.
There are thousands of hate threads on this site. From all walks.
But of course you want to circle jerk with the OP
No homo? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back