Can Obama be impeached for this? New move to bypass Congress on gun control

Background checks are unconstitutional?

Dunno. Let's do background checks before people can vote and test it.
Background checks are Constitutional – with regard to buying a gun or registering to vote.

Indeed, voter registration is a back ground check: to determine if one is a felon, a US citizen, a resident of the state, of voting age, etc.

States can already ban felons from voting, retard. I'm not surprised you didn't know that.

So? They can and do ban felons from owning a gun, retard. Now that we have defeated your pathetic straw man, lets get back to realty. Can we impose background checks before people can exercise civil rights? Let's start with voting, yes or no?

Can Obama be impeached for announcing E. O. plans for gun control?

The answer is no - the President can't be impeached for saying something you don't like.

Hi.

That is not what he asked.

You really are not smart. With all due disrespect.

Tinydancer is a "she", not a "he". Tell me what you thought she was asking, then?

What ever, he, she. I thought that was not suppose to matter to your types. Also, SHE is not asking it because he ANNOUNCED IT.

That is not what he should be impeached. However, IF he ENACTED what HE ANNOUNCED, then can he be impeached?

New move to bypass Congress on gun control as Obama demands tougher background checks WITHOUT a vote
  • The president's advisers are close to finishing a proposal that would allow him to enact new gun control measures without congressional approval

There, I put the part in blue for you.

How would anyone know whether he could be impeached for "enacting" a plan that hasn't been released yet?

Holy shit.
Agreed.

The thread premise does fail as ignorant idiocy.

Impeachment without the votes to boot him would be a vain exercise.

Just tie him up for another year and be aggressive at exposing Democrat nonsense. Winning is everything now.

Yep, there are roughly 250-270 million gun owners in America, that's a lot of people to alienate

Not there isn't, this explains why the RWers like ye are Dumb F*ck...

You seriously think there are 250-270 gun owners in America...

You embarrassing fool...

I corrected my error, dumbfuck

No you didn't correcting it would put down the right figure...

Analysis: Fewer U.S. gun owners own more guns - CNNPolitics.com

120731095634-declining-gun-ownership-chart-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

64 million...

So you started at 250 million, made look like a complete ass and revised your figure to 100million.

And your still made look like and ass... 20% and dropping..

Why don't you and Doc get a room? No agency keeps stats on gun ownership. So any number is a guess, you may be right, I may be right or we both may be wrong

The study, published in the journal Injury Prevention, is one of several trying to pin down the number of gun owners in the United States. No agency keeps statistics on gun ownership and many pro-gun activists advocate keeping gun ownership private because of fears about potential future laws that might take guns away.

One in Three Americans Own Guns; Culture a Factor, Study Finds

Background checks are Constitutional – with regard to buying a gun or registering to vote.

Indeed, voter registration is a back ground check: to determine if one is a felon, a US citizen, a resident of the state, of voting age, etc.

Bullshit, Saul.

Registration rarely checks anything at all, there certainly is no check of criminal records. At most is a check of utilities to determine someone lives where they claim.

Your ignorant response is one you made up out of thin air.

Still too high...

Are you comparing to a number etched into your colon wall, sheepboi?

You have no idea how many people own guns in America, you aren't even an American.

Everyone I know has at least one gun in their house, every last person. Yes, most of the people I know are professionals, doctors, lawyers, business people. I don't have many vegan friends selling sand sculptures at the swap meet, I admit.

Still too high...

Are you comparing to a number etched into your colon wall, sheepboi?

You have no idea how many people own guns in America, you aren't even an American.

Everyone I know has at least one gun in their house, every last person. Yes, most of the people I know are professionals, doctors, lawyers, business people. I don't have many vegan friends selling sand sculptures at the swap meet, I admit.
So all your friends are whackos too....shocking, hater dupe. One in Three Americans Own Guns; Culture a Factor, Study Finds

Impeachment without the votes to boot him would be a vain exercise.

Just tie him up for another year and be aggressive at exposing Democrat nonsense. Winning is everything now.

Yep, there are roughly 250-270 million gun owners in America, that's a lot of people to alienate

Actually about 1\3 of us Americans own guns.

That would be about 100 million. Not 250 million gun owners.

I know you want to be accurate.

Ignorant idiocy! Speaks for itself

Who Owns Guns in America?. The key point is honest reporting. Ya think more old white men than young black men own guns in Chicago, oh I am sorry, young black men don't "own" guns. Or than in Southern California. How do they get gun ownership numbers from criminal enterprises. How do,they check on how many guns are owned by 11 million illegals. I know,they have their hand on the pulse of black market gun sales. What percentage of usmb people own guns?

As to impeachment. It was reported tonight that Obama violated the law in the bergdahl prisoner swap. Not only was he to notify congress by law thirty days before the swap but he purposeful lied to congress when asked if negotiations were on going. Has he committed any number of impeachable offenses. That is,a,fact. Will,he ever be impeached, not a chance. Everyone is just praying for the nightmare to be over sooner rather than later.

Forum List

Back