Can Obama be impeached for this? New move to bypass Congress on gun control

I remember posters a few years back asking "well how much damage can he do in four years?".

And here we are. Any legals on USMB that can explain to me how he can go around Congress on the 2nd?

I hate this son of a bitch more and more every day. I am certain I am not alone.

"The president's advisers are close to finishing a proposal that would allow him to enact new gun control measures without congressional approval, a top White House official has revealed.

The recommendations will be ready 'in short order,' Senior Adviser Valerie Jarrett said yesterday evening at a vigil to commemorate the Dec. 14, 2012 shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, that resulted in 27 deaths, including the gunman.

According to the Associated Press, Jarrett indicated that advisers had determined how the president could unilaterally expand background checks using his executive authority.

The White House would not comment on the effort today."

More at link on the evil asshole's plans.

Obama moving to bypass Congress on gun control, WH says

New move to bypass Congress on gun control as Obama demands tougher background checks WITHOUT a vote
  • The president's advisers are close to finishing a proposal that would allow him to enact new gun control measures without congressional approval
  • The presentation will be ready 'in short order,' a senior adviser said; he's looking to unilaterally expand background checks
  • The White House would not comment on the progress of the effort today
  • Obama wants Congress to pass legislation banning suspected terrorists from buying guns, but Republicans are blocking it
This is as ignorant as it is ridiculous and wrong.

:lol:

You can't possibly be delusional enough to believe that 85% of Americans are gun owners.

What if it's only 70%

In fact, didn't YOU claim to be a gun owner?

I am a gun owner.

The percentage of Americans who own guns isn't more than 50%.

It's around 100 million, still a lot of people to alienate

Still too high...

Debunk then....how's that, dumbfuck?

You can't possibly be delusional enough to believe that 85% of Americans are gun owners.

What if it's only 70%

In fact, didn't YOU claim to be a gun owner?

I am a gun owner.

Still too high...

Why should he bother to "debunk" a number that you clearly just pulled out of your ass?

I am a gun owner.

Still too high...

Why should he bother to "debunk" a number that you clearly just pulled out of your ass?

ya know what "doc" you're annoying. Every thread you invade goes to hell......think about it. If my posts bother you don't read them or don't respond. It's so simple even a stupid phuck like you should grasp it. Now bugger off

I'll take the fact that I annoy you as a compliment - and if my posts bother you as much as they clearly do, you're welcome to go fuck yourself, you whiny piece of shit.

Now, do you have a link for your numbers, or are you going to continue to embarrass yourself?

Still too high...

ya know what "doc" you're annoying. Every thread you invade goes to hell......think about it. If my posts bother you don't read them or don't respond. It's so simple even a stupid phuck like you should grasp it. Now bugger off

I'll take the fact that I annoy you as a compliment - and if my posts bother you as much as they clearly do, you're welcome to go fuck yourself, you whiny piece of shit.

Now, do you have a link for your numbers, or are you going to continue to embarrass yourself?

Whatever you wish. old man. Now GFY

So you've got nothing. Color me shocked.

Can Obama be impeached for announcing E. O. plans for gun control?

The answer is no - the President can't be impeached for saying something you don't like.

Hi.

That is not what he asked.

You really are not smart. With all due disrespect.

Zone 2 - Political Forum / Israel and Palestine Forum / Race Relations/Racism Forum / Religion & Ethics Forum / Environment Forum: Baiting and polarizing OP's (Opening Posts), and thread titles risk the thread either being moved or trashed. Keep it relevant, choose wisely. Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads.

And this disproves Reality...how?

You Communists claim there are very few gun owners, and less every day.

How does that fit with the fact that more guns are being sold than ever before?

Hint: it doesn't.

It does confirm what I just said about arms makers popping the champagne open, though.

Thanks!

Gun ownership rates were falling since the 70s and they have landed on a new marketing strategy. OBAMAZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ!

Yeah, they're falling - it's really mice who are buying all the guns..

You Commies have it all figured out.

The answer is no - the President can't be impeached for saying something you don't like.

Hi.

Tinydancer is a "she", not a "he". Tell me what you thought she was asking, then?

What ever, he, she. I thought that was not suppose to matter to your types. Also, SHE is not asking it because he ANNOUNCED IT.

That is not what he should be impeached. However, IF he ENACTED what HE ANNOUNCED, then can he be impeached?

New move to bypass Congress on gun control as Obama demands tougher background checks WITHOUT a vote
  • The president's advisers are close to finishing a proposal that would allow him to enact new gun control measures without congressional approval

There, I put the part in blue for you.

Hi.

Tinydancer is a "she", not a "he". Tell me what you thought she was asking, then?

What ever, he, she. I thought that was not suppose to matter to your types. Also, SHE is not asking it because he ANNOUNCED IT.

That is not what he should be impeached. However, IF he ENACTED what HE ANNOUNCED, then can he be impeached?

How would anyone know whether he could be impeached for "enacting" a plan that hasn't been released yet?

Impeachment without the votes to boot him would be a vain exercise.

Just tie him up for another year and be aggressive at exposing Democrat nonsense. Winning is everything now.

Yep, there are roughly 250-270 million gun owners in America, that's a lot of people to alienate

Not there isn't, this explains why the RWers like ye are Dumb F*ck...

You seriously think there are 250-270 gun owners in America...

You embarrassing fool...

I corrected my error, dumbfuck

No you didn't correcting it would put down the right figure...

Analysis: Fewer U.S. gun owners own more guns - CNNPolitics.com

120731095634-declining-gun-ownership-chart-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

64 million...

So you started at 250 million, made look like a complete ass and revised your figure to 100million.

And your still made look like and ass... 20% and dropping..

In the 70s, one half of Americans owned a gun or lived with someone who owned a gun. That distinction must be made.

Over the succeeding decades, that percentage steadily dropped until...OBAMAZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ!!!

Now, only 32 percent of Americans own a gun or live with someone who owns a gun. Despite a spike in gun sales under the Baby Eating Lizard regime, gun sales have not been keeping up with population growth.

Comrade, if someone on the phone said "Hi, I'm conducting a poll, do you have a gun in your house there at 123 Maple, Compton, CA?" Okay, not you, but someone with the IQ greater than a hampster, how would they answer?

More guns are being sold than any time in history, a LOT more. You have a political agenda, but for those who are rational, the facts are clear.

Last edited:

Hi.

How would anyone know whether he could be impeached for "enacting" a plan that hasn't been released yet?

Holy shit.

Forum List

Back