Can Obama be impeached for this? New move to bypass Congress on gun control

Impeachment without the votes to boot him would be a vain exercise.

Just tie him up for another year and be aggressive at exposing Democrat nonsense. Winning is everything now.

Yep, there are roughly 250-270 million gun owners in America, that's a lot of people to alienate

:lol:

You can't possibly be delusional enough to believe that 85% of Americans are gun owners.
A lot of gun owners own more than one gun. Somewhere around 25% of Americans own guns, and they own a shitload of them.

It's closer to 25%.

Sure it is, Comrade.
A cloud of dust appears on the horizon. Here comes Reality again to run over your ignorant ass.

http://www.newsweek.com/us-gun-ownership-declines-312822

Gun ownership is now back at the low point it reached in 2010: Only 32 percent of Americans own a firearm or live with someone who does, compared with about half the population in the late 1970s and early 1980s, according to the 2014 General Social Survey (GSS).

I remember posters a few years back asking "well how much damage can he do in four years?".

And here we are. Any legals on USMB that can explain to me how he can go around Congress on the 2nd?

I hate this son of a bitch more and more every day. I am certain I am not alone.

"The president's advisers are close to finishing a proposal that would allow him to enact new gun control measures without congressional approval, a top White House official has revealed.

The recommendations will be ready 'in short order,' Senior Adviser Valerie Jarrett said yesterday evening at a vigil to commemorate the Dec. 14, 2012 shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, that resulted in 27 deaths, including the gunman.

According to the Associated Press, Jarrett indicated that advisers had determined how the president could unilaterally expand background checks using his executive authority.

The White House would not comment on the effort today."

More at link on the evil asshole's plans.

Obama moving to bypass Congress on gun control, WH says

New move to bypass Congress on gun control as Obama demands tougher background checks WITHOUT a vote
  • The president's advisers are close to finishing a proposal that would allow him to enact new gun control measures without congressional approval
  • The presentation will be ready 'in short order,' a senior adviser said; he's looking to unilaterally expand background checks
  • The White House would not comment on the progress of the effort today
  • Obama wants Congress to pass legislation banning suspected terrorists from buying guns, but Republicans are blocking it
Which part is unconstitutional? What are the voices in your heads saying Obama is going do that he hasn't actually said he is going to do?

I asked a question. Nice and simple.

You are welcome to believe whatever makes you feel better, it's no skin off my back.

It doesn't make me feel better or worse.

You have a political agenda that makes you pretend that only a few people have guns. I don't. I also know that a lot of gun owners out there are like you, with no love for the Constitution or civil rights. The fact that you own a gun doesn't mean you will oppose illegal acts by Obama to curtail rights.

Every time the herd shouts, "OBAMZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ!!", the arm makers of America pop open another bottle of champagne.

I remember posters a few years back asking "well how much damage can he do in four years?".

And here we are. Any legals on USMB that can explain to me how he can go around Congress on the 2nd?

I hate this son of a bitch more and more every day. I am certain I am not alone.

"The president's advisers are close to finishing a proposal that would allow him to enact new gun control measures without congressional approval, a top White House official has revealed.

The recommendations will be ready 'in short order,' Senior Adviser Valerie Jarrett said yesterday evening at a vigil to commemorate the Dec. 14, 2012 shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, that resulted in 27 deaths, including the gunman.

According to the Associated Press, Jarrett indicated that advisers had determined how the president could unilaterally expand background checks using his executive authority.

The White House would not comment on the effort today."

More at link on the evil asshole's plans.

Obama moving to bypass Congress on gun control, WH says

New move to bypass Congress on gun control as Obama demands tougher background checks WITHOUT a vote
  • The president's advisers are close to finishing a proposal that would allow him to enact new gun control measures without congressional approval
  • The presentation will be ready 'in short order,' a senior adviser said; he's looking to unilaterally expand background checks
  • The White House would not comment on the progress of the effort today
  • Obama wants Congress to pass legislation banning suspected terrorists from buying guns, but Republicans are blocking it
Which part is unconstitutional? What are the voices in your heads saying Obama is going do that he hasn't actually said he is going to do?

I asked a question. Nice and simple.
Yes, that's how your propaganda ministry operates. Someone asks a ridiculous question to plant the seed, and then the rubes take it as fact and forget it was a question. This is how assholes get around libel.

It is how a coward works. "I didn't SAY he was a lizard alien who eats babies. I was just asking questions."

I have turned this cowardly behavior to good humorous effect in the past.

Just tie him up for another year and be aggressive at exposing Democrat nonsense. Winning is everything now.

Yep, there are roughly 250-270 million gun owners in America, that's a lot of people to alienate

You can't possibly be delusional enough to believe that 85% of Americans are gun owners.

There are estimates, however. According to the Geneva-based Small Arms Survey – the leading source of international public information about firearms – the U.S. has the best-armed civilian population in the world, with an estimated 270 million total guns.Mar 19, 2013

A cloud of dust appears on the horizon. Here comes Reality again to run over your ignorant ass.

Gun ownership is now back at the low point it reached in 2010: Only 32 percent of Americans own a firearm or live with someone who does, compared with about half the population in the late 1970s and early 1980s, according to the 2014 General Social Survey (GSS).

Sure Comrade;

{
More Americans had their backgrounds checked purchasing guns on Black Friday than any day on record, according to data released by the FBI this week.

The National Instant Criminal Background Check System processed 185,345 requests on Nov. 27, one of the largest retail sales days in the country.}

Black Friday breaks record with 185K gun background checks

More guns have been sold to Americans under Obama than any time in history.

So a leftist rag claiming a declines doesn't pass the sniff test.

See, you of the left lie, pretty much all of the time.

Sure Comrade;

{
More Americans had their backgrounds checked purchasing guns on Black Friday than any day on record, according to data released by the FBI this week.

The National Instant Criminal Background Check System processed 185,345 requests on Nov. 27, one of the largest retail sales days in the country.}

And this disproves Reality...how?

It does confirm what I just said about arms makers popping the champagne open, though.

Thanks!

Gun ownership rates were falling since the 70s and they have landed on a new marketing strategy. OBAMAZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ!

Last edited:

Not there isn't, this explains why the RWers like ye are Dumb F*ck...

You seriously think there are 250-270 gun owners in America...

You embarrassing fool...

Not there isn't, this explains why the RWers like ye are Dumb F*ck...

You seriously think there are 250-270 gun owners in America...

You embarrassing fool...

I corrected my error, dumbfuck

There are estimates, however. According to the Geneva-based Small Arms Survey – the leading source of international public information about firearms – the U.S. has the best-armed civilian population in the world, with an estimated 270 million total guns.Mar 19, 2013

Total # of guns in the US is not the same thing as Total # of gun owners in the US.

I own 9 guns myself.

Total # of guns in the US is not the same thing as Total # of gun owners in the US.

I own 9 guns myself.

Keep scrolling, I posted the correct figure.

In the 70s, one half of Americans owned a gun or lived with someone who owned a gun. That distinction must be made.

Over the succeeding decades, that percentage steadily dropped until...OBAMAZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ!!!

Now, only 32 percent of Americans own a gun or live with someone who owns a gun. Despite a spike in gun sales under the Baby Eating Lizard regime, gun sales have not been keeping up with population growth.

The gun makers are probably lighting candles and praying to Baal that Clinton wins the election.

HILLAREEZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ!!!

"Can Obama be impeached for this?"

A president can be 'impeached' because the sky is blue.

Winning a conviction in the Senate is another matter – as that requires a president to commit an actual crime, with objective, documented evidence in support of that charge.

And in this 'case' the president has committed no 'crime.'

That one doesn't like a president for subjective, partisan reasons, or because one disagrees with his position on the issues, isn't 'grounds' to remove a president from office.

Forum List

Back