Can People Be Any More Stupid ???? A group of GOP say Harris can't be president based on Dredd Scott ???? WTH

HikerGuy83

Diamond Member
Dec 26, 2021
It is amazing how stupid some people can be.

How can anyone attach themselves to this kind of assholian idea. (yep....new word)

The National Federation of Republican Assemblies (NFRA) has cited the infamous 1857 Dred Scott Supreme Court decision, which stated that enslaved people weren’t citizens, to argue that Vice President Kamala Harris is ineligible to run for president according to the Constitution.

Well, this is certainly going to look racist.

Regardless of intent, it's a terrible idea to do this.

Please take Republican out of your title.

I looked at the group's website. It does not look like a Klan site. Actually pretty reasonable. Nothing about race. So why do this ^^^^ ?

Well, The Sage of Main Street, please. I explained this will look racist.

Instead of putting up your little fakey news thing, why don't you tell me how it won't look racist.

I DID NOT SAY it was racist. Let's be clear on that.

R.83b3aa7602eb9eb18ea1a633ad48cb3c

It is amazing how stupid some people can be.

How can anyone attach themselves to this kind of assholian idea. (yep....new word)

The National Federation of Republican Assemblies (NFRA) has cited the infamous 1857 Dred Scott Supreme Court decision, which stated that enslaved people weren’t citizens, to argue that Vice President Kamala Harris is ineligible to run for president according to the Constitution.

Well, this is certainly going to look racist.

Regardless of intent, it's a terrible idea to do this.

Please take Republican out of your title.

I looked at the group's website. It does not look like a Klan site. Actually pretty reasonable. Nothing about race. So why do this ^^^^ ?
A better argument would have been -- Harris can't be President because her family owned slaves. A secondary argument is that Kamala has an IQ below 50.

Forum List

Back