Can she tell the truth?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
The hardest part of the Hillary questioning is whether or not she can tell the truth. I'm sure that this is what ever Hillary supporter worries about the most. They already know she won't be indicted but they worry whether or not her powers to tell the truth will hold up under intense scrutiny.

HOIcxmF.jpg

More obvious projection from the butthurt Hillary-haters.

Hillary-haters, just because you always get in trouble trying to keep your lies straight, don't assume others are like yourself.

That's one reason why it's so good to be a liberal. As we don't have a cult commanding us to be lying sacks of shit, we can simply tell the truth, so we don't have to worry about remembering what lies we told in the past.

• Banned
DO you guys know that even they can't charge her with anything that she could be indicted for not making truthful statements to the investigators. I believe that is what they got Martha Steward on. I'm sorry but this ain't going to end for Hillary.

More obvious projection from the butthurt Hillary-haters.

Hillary-haters, just because you always get in trouble trying to keep your lies straight, don't assume others are like yourself.

That's one reason why it's so good to be a liberal. As we don't have a cult commanding us to be lying sacks of shit, we can simply tell the truth, so we don't have to worry about remembering what lies we told in the past.

You liberals are a bunch of BRAIN DEAD ZOMBIES!!!!!

DO you guys know that even they can't charge her with anything that she could be indicted for not making truthful statements to the investigators. I believe that is what they got Martha Steward on. I'm sorry but this ain't going to end for Hillary.
Just as the ridiculous lies from the right will never end.

Didn't Martha Steward go to jail for lying to investigators?

Just as the ridiculous lies from the right will never end.

Didn't Martha Steward go to jail for lying to investigators?

He's a shyster, do you really expect an honest man and answer?

Forum List

Back