Can someone explain this pic/post?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
1591665278302.png

Explain this to me. This was taken from Obama Foundation on May 17,2020. This was over a week before George Floyd! And that pic IS George Floyd.

Ever think that they posted that pic in their tweet to talk about Obama and people's favorite watch parties, and because of that audience, they wanted to show support for Floyd? The other side does that kind of thing as well.

I'm thinking you're looking for any excuse to talk bad about the protests and somehow fashion it into another "hoax" like you conservatives have tried to say that the virus is.

View attachment 347771

Explain this to me. This was taken from Obama Foundation on May 17,2020. This was over a week before George Floyd! And that pic IS George Floyd.
that tweet embedded a link to the obama foundation website. So when the website changes its favicon or default image, that will populate through the links with images. If the tweet itself said something about Floyd, that would be more problematic.

“Can someone explain this pic/post?”

Why, what would be the point – closed-minded conservatives aren’t interested in facts or the truth, they’re only interested in propagating their fake news, misinformation and lies.

Ever think that they posted that pic in their tweet to talk about Obama and people's favorite watch parties, and because of that audience, they wanted to show support for Floyd? The other side does that kind of thing as well.

I'm thinking you're looking for any excuse to talk bad about the protests and somehow fashion it into another "hoax" like you conservatives have tried to say that the virus is.
No. Actually, I was asking a legit question because I had no clue to a possible answer. So stuff your opinion up your liberal ass.

View attachment 347771

Gracie, please don't tell me that you're ready for the rubber room loony bin....

:th_dontgosmiley-1:
I might be heading there! Crazy things every day make people crazy, yes? But I'll try to stay sane as long as I can. :auiqs.jpg:

He also looks alot like his childhood friend that played in the NBA. They called each other twin. Stephen Jackson

98816319_original.jpg

Forum List

Back