The torture of Edward Lang

Between COVID and 1/6, it became very clear that about half of the population would be more than willing to turn in their neighbors to the government. We are not "a moral and religious people" as Adams once quipped. The despicable nature of modernity reaps a despicable authoritarian future.

1 out of 1000 arrested yet STAIN peacock and rooster as always. Lets go kick doors in and destroy families because others walked thru open doors to look around.

kiss off Marxist hogs. When it turns…..the bell toils for thee.

Let me again say, I don’t trust any of the shit said about Lang by the unnamed FBI agent.

However, if the video is real and if it is properly depicting LANG’s behavior including assaults on police officers, then I don’t care that much about his plight.

I do see his lack of bail as a very serious issue, however.

He attacked the U.S. Capitol Building. He struck police officers. He attempted an Insurrection. Fuck him, let him rot in prison. That piece of shit is NOT a hero, he is a traitor.
Yeah, but we still have a justice system in America. Do you not believe in that?

Now that is one of your own the entire situation takes on a whole new meaning about the criminal justice system.
Before, it was always comply and do what you are told by "police". Remember all that mantra!

Who is Edward Lang? He was arrested on January 6th for allegedly assaulting the police. But not only does Lang continue to be imprisoned without trial, he has been in solitary confinement.

Lang's father declined on commenting on the situation stating that his son had a drug problem, much like George Floyd who also resisted police as he was high as a kite on Fentanyl.

Is everybody on board with torturing political prisoners like this?

If so, what happened to the right to a speedy trial and why the solitary confinement?

Is the US turning into North Korea?

Maybe Maga needs its own jail. By Lang's father's own admission, Lang has a drug addiction that he hasn't shook, and he does stupid, illegal things when under the influence. He did not participate in plea deals because he was waiting for the sup ct to toss part of the charges. He can't be paroled because ... he's a violent drug offender. I wonder what would happen if he was placed in the general jail population .... OH WAIT I'm pretty sure what would happen to him, so they can't put him there.

Forum List

Back