Can someone finally point out any differences between Obama and Bush already?

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
Don't say Obama care, because under Bush we had Bush it care. And don't say Obama takes vacations, because Bush did too. Don't talk about spending, because Bush spent like drunken sailor too. Do not talk about wars, because Obama bombed Libya and is supporting terrorists in Syria and Ukraine too. Do not troll with all these fraud accusations of one that you know are identical with the other

straus-kan-trio.png

obama-meets-israel.jpg

US-saudi.png

Bush doesn't hate America.

Yup I can, Obama simply quadrupled every everything Bush did, it is just that simple.

Don't say Obama care, because under Bush we had Bush it care. And don't say Obama takes vacations, because Bush did too. Don't talk about spending, because Bush spent like drunken sailor too. Do not talk about wars, because Obama bombed Libya and is supporting terrorists in Syria and Ukraine too. Do not troll with all these fraud accusations of one that you know are identical with the other

straus-kan-trio.png

obama-meets-israel.jpg

US-saudi.png

The differences between the two parties are not as wide as republicans think. Democrats have swung further to the right in the last few decades because big money buys elections. Still, if anyone's going to do anything for the average american, it's going to be a democrat unless someone can give me one thing a republican has done for the average guy. Oh, I forget. The right to work!!! For less, they always forget to add.

Last edited:
The differences between the two parties are not as wide as republicans think. Democrats have swung further to the right in the last few decades because big money buys elections. Still, if anyone's going to do anything for the average american, it's going to be a democrat unless someone can give me one thing a republican has done for the average guy. Oh, I forget. The right to work!!! For less, they always forget to add.

Further to the "right" of what? The Khmer Rouge? The modern Democratic Party is in full on hyper-statist, gub'mint must control everything mode and they aren't showing any signs of reversing course.

..As far as big money buying elections that's not a new phenomenon, the Democrats just won't admit they've been purchased lock, stock and barrel by monied, connected special interests, in fact they attempt to portray just the opposite (HYPOCRITS ALERT!!!). The Republicans on the other hand are a tad more circumspect about the fact that they've been bought and paid for.

Thank you nightfox for at least attempting to answer the question, the rest just keep spinning the same old nonsense.

We have done dozens of these threads and for every response the OP says ...that doesn't count because they are the same

I think I will pass

Forum List

Back