🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can there ever be too much discussion about morons like Huma and Hillary

Hal-9000

Dec 21, 2017
Sending state dept passwords over Yahoo and Google?

Seriously isn't Huma funnier than Joan Rivers ever was?

She is going to have lots of friends in the hoky poky

3A469C2B00000578-0-image-a-21_1478883005505.jpg

Can there ever be enough excuses made by these people?

The conversation has only just begun. I can't wait to see that POS Huma on the stand, spilling her guts about everything she knows about Hillary.

$100 bucks says she turns evidence on Hillary faster than Burl Ives did at the McCarthy hearings.

What's even funnier is relying on Fox and Friends for news. Fake news most likely.

What's even funnier is relying on Fox and Friends for news. Fake news most likely.

LOL you can't disprove anything I wrote, so get used to it.

Your constant slamming of the Trump Justice Department is mildly amusing.

• Banned

Your constant slamming of the Trump Justice Department is mildly amusing.
Yawn

We've shown how your corrupt cult pals at FOX spent months pushing the big lie that the FBI was investigating based solely on the Steele Dossier. And you're their willing mouthpiece.

Were you aware that your cult masters were telling you to repeat lies, or were you just a brainless and brainwashed cult dupe?

That is, did you lie deliberately, or did you lie because you're a moron?

Last edited:

We've shown how your corrupt cult pals at FOX spent months pushing the big lie that the FBI was investigating based solely on the Steele Dossier. And you're their willing mouthpiece.

Were you aware that your cult masters were telling you to repeat lies, or were you just a brainless and brainwashed cult dupe?

That is, did you lie deliberately, or did you lie because you're a moron?[/QUOTE]
Can you please tell me again that Trump will never be President? It's funny as hell

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Pajama boi, breaking down in tears like that doesn't change the fact that your side was just busted for lying outright big time. Again.

Why did your cult masters at FOX lie for months by claiming the Steele Dossier being the sole reason for the investigation?

Given how you still support that lie, why shouldn't everyone correctly assume that every word you say is a lie? Because they do. If you'd lie about that so brazenly, you'll lie about anything.

That is, did you lie deliberately, or did you lie because you're a moron?
Yawn

Hey Hal-9000 I was going to give you heat over using Burl Ives as a example just for the simple fact you have to be as old as dirt to remember Burl... But it looks like the Clintonista's are out in force... Tell these asswipes they to can be ran up on charges for being felony stupid... When Bill's wife is incarcerated I hope they will be so embarrassed that they never show their avatars again...

Forum List

Back