Can Trump save his re-election campaign with 3.5 months left?

• No

• Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.
Elections will be certified by Tuesday in enough states to make this all DONE

Should I care what some demented fool on the internet, drooling about how "Trump will be reelected i have no doubt about that," thinks of me?
You started quoting me out of the blue, so you're pretty insecure about something. Run along now.

Should I care what some demented fool on the internet, drooling about how "Trump will be reelected i have no doubt about that," thinks of me?
You started quoting me out of the blue, so you're pretty insecure about something. Run along now.
LOLOL

By "insecure," you mean having fun hoisting losers with their own petard.

Trump tried to divide America

instead, America unified against Trump, and behind Biden!
I know this is just more of your trolling, but it's worth noting that Biden did no such thing. He has no mandate. He went up against possibly the worst candidate in history, and almost lost.

I don't think there is enough time for things to change before election day. Here are some of the things that are unlikely to change:

1. High unemployment above 10%
2. decline in quarterly GDP confirming a recession.
3. Increasing number of Americans dying from Covid-19
4. The closing down of more business as the virus spreads further and deeper into the American population.
5. The fact that Trump was impeached by the House Of Representatives for trying to blackmail Ukraine by withholding weapons in order to dig dirt up on Biden.
6. Trump's record of collusion/support/friendship with Putin of Russia.
7. Trump's average approval rating in the Gallup poll which is at 40%, the lowest of any President in history. This average is based on all the Gallup polls taken since he came into office in January 2017. With just 3.5 months left, you might have maybe 8 more polls done at most. Not nearly enough to move his average from 40% at all.
Good call. Trump lost.

Trump is on his way out. What's not to be happy about that?
Why are you so upset that you're pestering me, then?
Don't worry, there are upsides to either outcome.
Who's pestering? Don't forget, you're among the entertainment here for me. Tell the forum again how you have no doubt Impeached Trump is gonna win...

:abgg2q.jpg:
Trumps digging up Roy Cohen to rep him

Scorched earth policy
Watching this is like watching a defeated Saddam Hussein torching the oil wells on his way out of Kuwait.

Forum List

Back