Can Trump save his re-election campaign with 3.5 months left?

• No

• Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.
So Trump is at fault for the level of damage the pandemic has done to the United States, both in terms of lives, health, and the economy.
Regardless of your LWNJ cult talking points, Trump will easily beat senile-fingers Joe and serve another 4 year term as POTUS. Perceptive adults know this.

I know that is what you wish for and what you feel in your gut. But all the objective indicators show Trump is going to be removed on November 3, 2020. Why?

1. The economy is in recession
2. The pandemic is continuing to spread and has killed 150,000 Americans
3. The unemployment rate is the highest its ever been since the 1930s
4. Donald Trump was impeached by the U.S. House Of Representatives in December 2016
5. Donald Trump's victory in 2016 was fragile given that he lost the popular vote, and cobbled together an electoral college victory by tiny margins in the states of Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. A total of 77,000 votes in states where tens of millions are voting. Trump is less popular now than he was on election night in 2016.
6. Trump has the lowest AVERAGE approval rating of any President in history at 40% after nearly 4 years in office.
7. Polling data with 3 months to go shows Trump behind Biden 9 points nationally, and 6 to 8 points in states like Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Florida.
8. Trump is behind in Ohio and tied with Biden in Texas. Biden does not need either of those states to win the election.

So besides your thoughts and gut, what does Trump have going for him given the above?

We are looking at a NEGATIVE 50 GDP in 2Q20.

Hard to get re-elected on that

I don't think there is enough time for things to change before election day. Here are some of the things that are unlikely to change:

1. High unemployment above 10%
2. decline in quarterly GDP confirming a recession.
3. Increasing number of Americans dying from Covid-19
4. The closing down of more business as the virus spreads further and deeper into the American population.
5. The fact that Trump was impeached by the House Of Representatives for trying to blackmail Ukraine by withholding weapons in order to dig dirt up on Biden.
6. Trump's record of collusion/support/friendship with Putin of Russia.
7. Trump's average approval rating in the Gallup poll which is at 40%, the lowest of any President in history. This average is based on all the Gallup polls taken since he came into office in January 2017. With just 3.5 months left, you might have maybe 8 more polls done at most. Not nearly enough to move his average from 40% at all.
That depends on Biden. I do not expect him to do well in the debates. He's more careful in his statement than Trump and can't create facts to support his points which Trump does very well. If he manages to come out of the debates without totally blowing it, I think he will win. This election will be more of a referendum on the incumbent than any presidential election in a long time. Most voter do not want to vote for Trump. Biden will have to make sure he does not give them a reason to do so.

The New York Federal Reserve released an economic projection of a 7% contraction in the economy in the third quarter. Until recently Trump has been very positive about a return to economic growth and getting control of the virus by the election. Obviously, neither is is going to happen, so what is Trump going to tell his followers to convince them how better off they are now than 4 years ago.

I don't think there is enough time for things to change before election day. Here are some of the things that are unlikely to change:

1. High unemployment above 10%
2. decline in quarterly GDP confirming a recession.
3. Increasing number of Americans dying from Covid-19
4. The closing down of more business as the virus spreads further and deeper into the American population.
5. The fact that Trump was impeached by the House Of Representatives for trying to blackmail Ukraine by withholding weapons in order to dig dirt up on Biden.
6. Trump's record of collusion/support/friendship with Putin of Russia.
7. Trump's average approval rating in the Gallup poll which is at 40%, the lowest of any President in history. This average is based on all the Gallup polls taken since he came into office in January 2017. With just 3.5 months left, you might have maybe 8 more polls done at most. Not nearly enough to move his average from 40% at all.
That depends on Biden. I do not expect him to do well in the debates. He's more careful in his statement than Trump and can't create facts to support his points which Trump does very well. If he manages to come out of the debates without totally blowing it, I think he will win. This election will be more of a referendum on the incumbent than any presidential election in a long time. Most voter do not want to vote for Trump. Biden will have to make sure he does not give them a reason to do so.
Biden will be prepped with Trump attack points
There will be a lot to go after.

The New York Federal Reserve released an economic projection of a 7% contraction in the economy in the third quarter. Until recently Trump has been very positive about a return to economic growth and getting control of the virus by the election. Obviously, neither is is going to happen, so what is Trump going to tell his followers to convince them how better off they are now than 4 years ago.
Trumps strategy was the virus will be gone by Summer and the economy would come back like a rocket.

Now, he has to run on how well he did fighting COVID.......Blame CHINA, Kung Flu, Kung Flu, too much testing......Not my fault

I know that is what you wish for and what you feel in your gut. But all the objective indicators show Trump is going to be removed on November 3, 2020. Why?

4. Donald Trump was impeached by the U.S. House Of Representatives in December 2016
5. Donald Trump's victory in 2016 was fragile given that he lost the popular vote, and cobbled together an electoral college victory by tiny margins in the states of Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. A total of 77,000 votes in states where tens of millions are voting. Trump is less popular now than he was on election night in 2016.
6. Trump has the lowest AVERAGE approval rating of any President in history at 40% after nearly 4 years in office.
7. Polling data with 3 months to go shows Trump behind Biden 9 points nationally, and 6 to 8 points in states like Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Florida.
8. Trump is behind in Ohio and tied with Biden in Texas. Biden does not need either of those states to win the election.

So besides your thoughts and gut, what does Trump have going for him given the above?
Watch and learn, kid. Some of us were taught how to think, most of you are taught what to think.

Watch and learn, kid. Some of us were taught how to think, most of you are taught what to think.

Funny, sounds like something Trump would say.

So besides your thoughts and gut, what doertes Trump have going for him given the above?
Well you certainly don't know how to think -- you couldn't even think of a single answer to any of that. Just meowing, nuh-uh, is the epitome of not thinking.

Well you certainly don't know how to think -- you couldn't even think of a single answer to any of that. Just meowing, nuh-uh, is the epitome of not thinking.
As if you have the intellectual capacity to judge such things, moron. Lol.

Obviously I do.
Obviously not, you mean.
No, I was right when I said it. The proof is how you ran like a pussy from U2Edge's post...

Forum List

Back