Can Trump save his re-election campaign with 3.5 months left?

• No

• Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.

I don't think there is enough time for things to change before election day. Here are some of the things that are unlikely to change:

1. High unemployment above 10%
2. decline in quarterly GDP confirming a recession.
3. Increasing number of Americans dying from Covid-19
4. The closing down of more business as the virus spreads further and deeper into the American population.
5. The fact that Trump was impeached by the House Of Representatives for trying to blackmail Ukraine by withholding weapons in order to dig dirt up on Biden.
6. Trump's record of collusion/support/friendship with Putin of Russia.
7. Trump's average approval rating in the Gallup poll which is at 40%, the lowest of any President in history. This average is based on all the Gallup polls taken since he came into office in January 2017. With just 3.5 months left, you might have maybe 8 more polls done at most. Not nearly enough to move his average from 40% at all.
You forget that most Americans realize how liberals destroyed a great economy, because you lost an election. The bad part is your proving it by trying anything in your power to keep it up.

No, GWB and Republican policies screwed it all up. Obama brought it BACK!
Would have done it sooner and better if not for GOP obstruction in Congress.
Congress could have helped at ANY time with jobs bill, welfare bill, infrastructure bill,...
But no, Moscow Mitch did what was good for the GOP - Obstruction - rather than help Obama and America.
Trump is neither a Democrat or a Republican...both parties vote Americans into unemployment, though the Democrats do throw us a crumb.
Oh? Who was the last Democrat president to leave office with the unemployment rate higher than when they started?
Who was the last Democrat President to turn minorities into low wage food servers and janitors?
HINT: His last name started with an "O".
LOLOL

Oh? What policy caused that?

I also note you were too scared to answer my question. No worries ... your fear answered for you. :mm:
Obama continued GW’s policies of...
Open Borders
Business Visas
Off-Shoring

Or are you that stupid?
Obama added over 11 million jobs. And that's factoring in Bush's Great Recession which started Obama 4 million jobs in the hole. Clearly, the nonsense you spew had nothing to do with job growth as Obama owns the record for the longest streak of consecutive months of job growth under a single administration -- 76 consecutive months.
Obama added low wage jobs, I live in a urban area.. Obama was horrible..

Also let’s not forget democrats has the house with bushes finial years, didn’t work with bush to fix jobs, they purposely attacked bush and refused to work with him, they want the number to go up so they could win an election.. with the help of the media. They got away with it and they are trying it again with trump. It’s sad democrats are so anti American
I don't care that you had to suck dicks for a living. The job market came back strong under Obama.

As far as Democrats controlling the House during Bush's final years, so what? Cite the bill passed in 2007 or that you think crashed the economy.....
im saying democrats with the help of the media ignored the Jobs They were focusing on getting a democrat elected, if they worked with bush on a jobs bill thanAmericans would have been better off, but we all know OBAMA CARE said 30 hour a week and you don’t have to offer benefits.Obama was awful
Jobs were lost due to Bush's Great Recession. Thanks for admitting you can't find a single bill passed in 2007 that led to that.

:dance:
I agree, but Obama didn't do anything to make it better.
LOLOL

Sure, uh-huh. Like the coronavirus, it would just miraculously disappear in April by itself.
Ad hominem...We're discussing Obama's "recovery" of GW's crash, not COVID.
I see you have nowhere to hide.
LOL

The point, which sailed clear over your head, is that these things don't just miraculously occur on their own.

:eusa_doh:
Sorry, asshole, your admiration of Obama is based on fantasy, not fact.
LOL

Awe, poor baby.

It just kills you that Obama saved the country from Bush's Great Recession.

:itsok:
Describe how Obama did that without putting us Trillions in debt.
It's great to be able to save a nation by making that nation's people pay for it.
And both parties do it liberally.

Now be specific and answer the questions concerning how Obama improved the lives of minorities.
Much, if not most of that debt was caused by lost revenue thanks to Bush's Great Recession, which shed 8 million jobs plus an additional 4 million to marginally attached workers.
Again democrats had the house.. what did you all do? Nothing lol
Well that's a lie. They passed two GSE reform bills in the House in 2007, one of which made it to Bush's desk. Something Republicans failed to do in all the years before that as the problem grew worse.
Link
Why? You won't understand it anyway when you read it.

The housing act was to create jobs? Lol
Jobs weren't the problem they were addressing. How the fuck did you get to be this stupid?? :ack-1:

I knew you couldn't understand what I posted. How right was I, huh?
I can’t even lol
LOLOL

I can. You don't even know the unemployment rate was 4.5% when Frank's GSE reform bill passed, do ya, nazitrollboi? Why would Democrat's be concerned about a jobs bill during low unemployment while the housing markets were crashing due to lack of GSE reform??

Btw ... I'm not really expecting a lucid reply from you. This post is really for the entertainment of others.

:lmao:
What's your annual salary?
Why? You looking for a job? You know Java? It pays very well.
Nice deflection.
You keep bullshitting that Obama did something good for minorities.

You know why Americans can now get programming jobs?
Because Trump has been sending the Indian Business Visas home; that must kill you Liberals.
LOLOLOL

You moron. He did that like 2 or 3 weeks ago. And because you're so ignorant, you don't even know many programmers who can't retain their visa status to work here, continue working their same job remotely from India. You also don't know how easy it is for Americans to get programming jobs even before that, if they have the skills.

Meanwhile, under Obama black unemployment dropped from 16.8% to 7.5%. Hispanic unemployment dropped from 13% to 5.8%.
Except for the fact that my son is actually friends with many of them and they actually lose their jobs here.
None lost their job unless their visa happen to expire. And where I work, which employs many Asian Indians, there did happen to be one whose did. He still works for my company; but now, he works remotely from India. You reveal you don't know what you're talking about.
Perhaps where you work; it’s not a general rule.
Bill Gates, etc... are pissed off at Trump and he won’t grant them an audience.

I don't think there is enough time for things to change before election day. Here are some of the things that are unlikely to change:

4. The closing down of more business as the virus spreads further and deeper into the American population.
5. The fact that Trump was impeached by the House Of Representatives for trying to blackmail Ukraine by withholding weapons in order to dig dirt up on Biden.
7. Trump's average approval rating in the Gallup poll which is at 40%, the lowest of any President in history. This average is based on all the Gallup polls taken since he came into office in January 2017. With just 3.5 months left, you might have maybe 8 more polls done at most. Not nearly enough to move his average from 40% at all.
You forget that most Americans realize how liberals destroyed a great economy, because you lost an election. The bad part is your proving it by trying anything in your power to keep it up.

Congress could have helped at ANY time with jobs bill, welfare bill, infrastructure bill,...
But no, Moscow Mitch did what was good for the GOP - Obstruction - rather than help Obama and America.
Trump is neither a Democrat or a Republican...both parties vote Americans into unemployment, though the Democrats do throw us a crumb.
Oh? Who was the last Democrat president to leave office with the unemployment rate higher than when they started?
Who was the last Democrat President to turn minorities into low wage food servers and janitors?
LOLOL

I also note you were too scared to answer my question. No worries ... your fear answered for you. :mm:
Open Borders
Business Visas
Off-Shoring

Or are you that stupid?
Obama added over 11 million jobs. And that's factoring in Bush's Great Recession which started Obama 4 million jobs in the hole. Clearly, the nonsense you spew had nothing to do with job growth as Obama owns the record for the longest streak of consecutive months of job growth under a single administration -- 76 consecutive months.

Also let’s not forget democrats has the house with bushes finial years, didn’t work with bush to fix jobs, they purposely attacked bush and refused to work with him, they want the number to go up so they could win an election.. with the help of the media. They got away with it and they are trying it again with trump. It’s sad democrats are so anti American
I don't care that you had to suck dicks for a living. The job market came back strong under Obama.

As far as Democrats controlling the House during Bush's final years, so what? Cite the bill passed in 2007 or that you think crashed the economy.....
im saying democrats with the help of the media ignored the Jobs They were focusing on getting a democrat elected, if they worked with bush on a jobs bill thanAmericans would have been better off, but we all know OBAMA CARE said 30 hour a week and you don’t have to offer benefits.Obama was awful
Jobs were lost due to Bush's Great Recession. Thanks for admitting you can't find a single bill passed in 2007 that led to that.

LOLOL

Sure, uh-huh. Like the coronavirus, it would just miraculously disappear in April by itself.
LOL

The point, which sailed clear over your head, is that these things don't just miraculously occur on their own.

LOL

Awe, poor baby.

It's great to be able to save a nation by making that nation's people pay for it.

Now be specific and answer the questions concerning how Obama improved the lives of minorities.
Much, if not most of that debt was caused by lost revenue thanks to Bush's Great Recession, which shed 8 million jobs plus an additional 4 million to marginally attached workers.
Well that's a lie. They passed two GSE reform bills in the House in 2007, one of which made it to Bush's desk. Something Republicans failed to do in all the years before that as the problem grew worse.
Link

Jobs weren't the problem they were addressing. How the fuck did you get to be this stupid?? :ack-1:

I can’t even lol
LOLOL

I can. You don't even know the unemployment rate was 4.5% when Frank's GSE reform bill passed, do ya, nazitrollboi? Why would Democrat's be concerned about a jobs bill during low unemployment while the housing markets were crashing due to lack of GSE reform??

Btw ... I'm not really expecting a lucid reply from you. This post is really for the entertainment of others.

Nice deflection.

Because Trump has been sending the Indian Business Visas home; that must kill you Liberals.
LOLOLOL

You moron. He did that like 2 or 3 weeks ago. And because you're so ignorant, you don't even know many programmers who can't retain their visa status to work here, continue working their same job remotely from India. You also don't know how easy it is for Americans to get programming jobs even before that, if they have the skills.

Meanwhile, under Obama black unemployment dropped from 16.8% to 7.5%. Hispanic unemployment dropped from 13% to 5.8%.
Except for the fact that my son is actually friends with many of them and they actually lose their jobs here.
None lost their job unless their visa happen to expire. And where I work, which employs many Asian Indians, there did happen to be one whose did. He still works for my company; but now, he works remotely from India. You reveal you don't know what you're talking about.
I’m sure you work for a well known Tech firm like the 100+ graduates in my community who have confirmed the slaughter.

LOLOL

Open Borders
Business Visas
Off-Shoring

Or are you that stupid?

LOLOL

LOL

LOL

Awe, poor baby.

Link

The Housing Act was to give minorities huge mortgages funded by Honky tax dollars so minorities could buy homes for which they couldn't pay the mortgage.
And Faun jerks off over this facade.
The Housing Act was passed in 1949. You claiming people couldn't pay their mortgage for 57 years?
It's well known that under GW, minorities making 30K/year or less were getting approved for 600+K mortgages and losing their homes in 3-4 months.
Not that you really care about that.
I actually met and meet a lot of them because I work in several areas, including Hempstead, NY.

I bet you're a Limousine Liberal.
"minorities making 30K/year or less were getting approved for 600+K mortgages "

Link...
It’s apparent you spend most of your time in front of your PC and zero with minorities.
Who the hell do you think got the subprime mortgages, you moron?
It's apparent you're a retard. I've never had a job developing code where there weren't minorities. And subprime mortgages were being doled out to whites as well as minorities. Again, you have no idea what you're talking about.
I worked on Wall Street from 1981 to 2000 and only once saw a Black programmer.
Nobody said subprimes were not being given to everyone.
"I worked on Wall Street from 1981 to 2000 and only once saw a Black programmer."

Blacks are not the only minorities.

"Nobody said subprimes were not being given to everyone."

You implied it when you said, "it’s apparent you spend most of your time in front of your PC and zero with minorities. Who the hell do you think got the subprime mortgages, you moron?"

LOLOL

Open Borders
Business Visas
Off-Shoring

Or are you that stupid?

LOLOL

LOL

LOL

Awe, poor baby.

Link

I can’t even lol
LOLOL

Nice deflection.

LOLOLOL

I’m sure you work for a well known Tech firm like the 100+ graduates in my community who have confirmed the slaughter.
Stop making shit up. The vast majority of foreigners impacted by Impeached Trump's change were not in the U.S.. His change prevents them from coming here.

It's a fallacious assumption that his campaign needs to be saved. He has a proven record for growing the economy (minus a pandemic) and his opponent is senile Joe Biden. Trump will win easily.

LOLOL

Open Borders
Business Visas
Off-Shoring

Or are you that stupid?

LOLOL

LOL

LOL

Awe, poor baby.

Link

I can’t even lol
LOLOL

Nice deflection.

LOLOLOL

Stop making shit up. The vast majority of foreigners impacted by Impeached Trump's change were not in the U.S.. His change prevents them from coming here.
I think trump is worried about the affect immigrants have on Americans.. If you take a look since 1960s the immigration has destroyed American communities

Last edited:
It's a fallacious assumption that his campaign needs to be saved. He has a proven record for growing the economy (minus a pandemic) and his opponent is senile Joe Biden. Trump will win easily.

The Unemployment rate in June 2020 was over 11%. No President has ever been re-elected President when the latest monthly unemployment rate was 7.9% or higher. Trump has three more months of unemployment reports before the election, one for July, one for August and one for September. The election will be over before the October numbers are reported on November 6, 2020.

The Unemployment rate in June 2020 was over 11%. No President has ever been re-elected President when the latest monthly unemployment rate was 7.9% or higher. Trump has three more months of unemployment reports before the election, one for July, one for August and one for September. The election will be over before the October numbers are reported on November 6, 2020.
Was there a China virus?

American citizens are intelligent enough to know the pandemic is the cause of high unemployment numbers, not Trump's economy. We all know the virus will eventually subside and Trump has a great record of growing the economy and getting record numbers of employment across the board. And then there's Biden. Lololol!

Can U2 go down with the ages recognized as a great former musical band? We already know the answer :abgg2q.jpg:

LOLOL

Open Borders
Business Visas
Off-Shoring

Or are you that stupid?

LOLOL

LOL

LOL

Awe, poor baby.

Link

I can’t even lol
LOLOL

Nice deflection.

LOLOLOL

The issue with you is that 99+% of what you post is delusional Liberal bullshit to assuage your mental illness, so I don’t know what to believe.

The AH trump thinks this is another reality show sending Feds into Portland ...Testing over rated ??? The man is a fn moron and I'm insulting FN morons

18 th STRAIGHT week with over 1 million unemployed ? YES give this pos another 4 take America down

The AH trump thinks this is another reality show sending Feds into Portland ...Testing over rated ??? The man is a fn moron and I'm insulting FN morons

This, coming from you, is laughable.

You are exactly the kind of brain dead asswipe lefty that enjoys the thought of actually being smarter than the rancid tomato you'll try to vote into office.

18 th STRAIGHT week with over 1 million unemployed ? YES give this pos another 4 take America down

And once again showing you know fuck about our economic system or the economy itself.

Keep up the good work.

Most people suspected you were an idiot.

You've succeeded in removing any doubt.

LOLOL

Open Borders
Business Visas
Off-Shoring

Or are you that stupid?

LOLOL

LOL

LOL

Awe, poor baby.

Link

I can’t even lol
LOLOL

Nice deflection.

LOLOLOL

The issue with you is that 99+% of what you post is delusional Liberal bullshit to assuage your mental illness, so I don’t know what to believe.
LOL

Your projection is noted and laughed at.

And once again showing you know fuck about our economic system or the economy itself.

Keep up the good work.

Truth be told you asswipe I know more about our economic system than the pos you support

Keep up the good work.

Truth be told you asswipe I know more about our economic system than the pos you support

No, shit-for-brains, you can't tell the truth....you have no fucking clue what it looks like.

Keep up the good work.

Lol yea what do you know? You blame the economy on Trump but not the China virus you know nothing

Forum List

Back