Can Trump's Ego Handle A Crushing Defeat?

I have my doubts. What do you think?
The smell of corruption, carelessness, incompetence and stale pussy will overwhelm the nation.
Yes. There is nothing misogynistic about Trump supporters.. :lmao:

Even if that's true, it doesn't excuse your voting for an enabler of a sexual predator

An enabler versus and actual sexual predator?

Strawman, try reading my post again. My point wasn't about Trump

The smell of corruption, carelessness, incompetence and stale pussy will overwhelm the nation.

Even if that's true, it doesn't excuse your voting for an enabler of a sexual predator

Never is.

Yep. But my main concern is all the progressive morons like yourself if Trump manages to pull it off.

Will there be stunned shock for a few days, or will progs start clammoring for faithless electors right from the get go?

why would you care?....if he loses then you can forget he even existed and you can gush over hillary like you do now.....the bigger question is ...WHAT are you going to do if trump wins?...

Laugh at ya'll and watch the nation descend into utter madness. It's been a lot of fun this far, no reason to think it wouldn't escalate.
ive gotten used to living under a half- assed president and do what i got to do....its been this way for 16 years now,another 4?....no problem....

Never is.

Democrats are voting for an enabler for a sexual predator. Her enablement of Slick includes taking the lead on public attacks on his victims. You can think you're cleaver weaseling your way out of that, but you are not clever, not at all. It's just duh, dar, no it isn't

Never is.

Democrats are voting for an enabler for a sexual predator. Her enablement of Slick includes taking the lead on public attacks on his victims. You can think you're cleaver weaseling your way out of that, but you are not clever, not at all. It's just duh, dar, no it isn't

Well, keep on wailing, I really feel like you're really breaking through and convincing them to change their votes.

Never is.

Donald Trump has personally and publicly attacked all of his victims.

That is a scary-as-hell question. Who's he going to blame first? Or will he pull up his big-boy pants and focus (hahahaha...I know) on developing the Trump channel? Notice the cocksocket has NO ONE on the stage with him the last few months. The only one he could get to help him is his blank-eyed, botoxed Stepford wife. And her speech was a disaster.

Never is.

Well, keep on wailing, I really feel like you're really breaking through and convincing them to change their votes.

You mean like you keep doing with Republicans? Yet another Democrat with a standard you just made up for someone else you don't apply to yourself

Never is.

Donald Trump has personally and publicly attacked all of his victims.

All 282 people, places and things.
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/01/28/upshot/donald-trump-twitter-insults.html?_r=0

That is a scary-as-hell question. Who's he going to blame first? Or will he pull up his big-boy pants and focus (hahahaha...I know) on developing the Trump channel? Notice the cocksocket has NO ONE on the stage with him the last few months. The only one he could get to help him is his blank-eyed, botoxed Stepford wife. And her speech was a disaster.

The one where she said society had become too mean? What a fucking ditz. Yes hon, lookatcha fuggin' husband.

Last edited:
He'll just blame others...like he does all the time.
He's so sensitive he made sure none of his own emails were released to the public: only Hillary's. His skin is that thin.

He's so sensitive he made sure none of his own emails were released to the public

How did he do that?

unlike hillary he had a secure server

--LOL

There's no such thing as a secure server. There's nothing that a good hacker can't hack. Google it.

Secure E-Mail Companies Say There's No Such Thing Anymore ...
www.bloomberg.com/.../secure-e-mail-companies-say-there-s-no-such-thing-anymore
Aug 12, 2013 - Secure E-Mail Companies Say There???s No Such ThingAnymore ... which are not considered “real-time,” are kept on a server somewhere.
Electronic privacy? There's no such thing | Computerworld
www.computerworld.com/.../security0/electronic-privacy--there-s-no-such-thing.html
Oct 28, 2013 - You will never be secure if you labor under the delusion of privacy.
What makes a 'secure server' - Laracasts
https://laracasts.com/discuss/channels/general-discussion/what...a-secure-server/.../51349
In my eyes, there's no such thing as a 100% secure server. Using SSL is good to encrypt data transferred via the server and a browser. Got any examples?
What makes a 'secure server' - Laracasts
https://laracasts.com/discuss/channels/general.../what-makes-a-secure-server?page=1
What makes a 'secure server' ... In my eyes, there's no such thing as a 100% secure server. Using SSL is good to encrypt data transferred via the server and a ...
'There is NO SUCH THING as a safe site anymore' – security bod • The ...
www.theregister.co.uk/2015/03/15/quotw_ending_13_march/
Mar 15, 2015 - 'There is NO SUCH THING as a safe site anymore' – security bod. Plus: Heard the one about Tim Cook's liver? It'll make you shiver. Brrr.

Never is.

You mean like you keep doing with Republicans? Yet another Democrat with a standard you just made up for someone else you don't apply to yourself

Another assumption my clueless friend.

Oh, pooh. I'm sure you can come up with something better than that old saw. It most certainly does "excuse" it, btw. Although that's only one of MANY good reasons to vote for Hillary rather than Trump.

Forum List

Back