Can Trump's Ego Handle A Crushing Defeat?

I have my doubts. What do you think?

That is a scary-as-hell question. Who's he going to blame first? Or will he pull up his big-boy pants and focus (hahahaha...I know) on developing the Trump channel? Notice the cocksocket has NO ONE on the stage with him the last few months. The only one he could get to help him is his blank-eyed, botoxed Stepford wife. And her speech was a disaster.
Post your picture...so we can compare. Now there's a challenge that won't be met.

FLORIDA SHOCK: TRUMP OUTPERFORMS ROMNEY BY 130,000 IN EARLY VOTING!

HOW THE FUCK WOULD YOU KNOW?

Results are not published till Nov 8

In other news:
Florida's Early Vote Ends With Record Turnout In Democratic Strongholds | Huffington Post

A Republican consultant in the state, David Johnson, said he believed Clinton could win by as much as three points, thanks in part to the shortcomings of his own party’s get-out-the-vote efforts.

“We used to have a great statewide operation,” Johnson told the Naples Daily News. “Now I’m not convinced that’s going on, because I don’t see the evidence. And I see it on the Democrats’ and their allies’ side.”

In other news:
Florida's Early Vote Ends With Record Turnout In Democratic Strongholds | Huffington Post

A Republican consultant in the state, David Johnson, said he believed Clinton could win by as much as three points, thanks in part to the shortcomings of his own party’s get-out-the-vote efforts.

“We used to have a great statewide operation,” Johnson told the Naples Daily News. “Now I’m not convinced that’s going on, because I don’t see the evidence. And I see it on the Democrats’ and their allies’ side.”

Sweet Jebus you're stupid...they're talking about ballots cast. Go bug someone else ya daffy dimwit

In other news:

Sweet Jebus you're stupid...they're talking about ballots cast. Go bug someone else ya daffy dimwit
I was going to tell him that...but what's the use?

In other news:

I was going to tell him that...but what's the use?

These loons are dumber than stumps

Republicans Reeling As Hillary Clinton’s Lead Grows To Six Points Over Trump
A new Monmouth University Poll has found that as the election draws to a close, Hillary Clinton's lead is growing. Clinton now leads Trump 50%-44%% nationally.…

By Jason Easley on Mon, Nov 7th, 2016 at 11:32 am

Even Fox News’s Poll Shows Hillary Clinton Closing Strong By Doubling Her Lead Over Trump
Fox News's poll released on election eve shows support for Hillary Clinton doubling in three days to four points 44%-40%) over Donald Trump.…

An enabler versus and actual sexual predator?

Strawman, try reading my post again. My point wasn't about Trump

Never is.

Democrats are voting for an enabler for a sexual predator. Her enablement of Slick includes taking the lead on public attacks on his victims. You can think you're cleaver weaseling your way out of that, but you are not clever, not at all. It's just duh, dar, no it isn't

Donald Trump has personally and publicly attacked all of his victims.

All 282 people, places and things.
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/01/28/upshot/donald-trump-twitter-insults.html?_r=0

Nothing Trump did changes that you are voting for someone who attacks sexual assault victims. You're a sick fuck, Pocahontas. I already voted for Gary Johnson. He may look like a deer in headlights when you ask him a question, but he isn't the moral vacuum that you are voting for someone who victimizes sexual assault victims

Never is.

Democrats are voting for an enabler for a sexual predator. Her enablement of Slick includes taking the lead on public attacks on his victims. You can think you're cleaver weaseling your way out of that, but you are not clever, not at all. It's just duh, dar, no it isn't

Well, keep on wailing, I really feel like you're really breaking through and convincing them to change their votes.

You mean like you keep doing with Republicans? Yet another Democrat with a standard you just made up for someone else you don't apply to yourself

Another assumption my clueless friend.

No assumption, you just said I'm not changing votes. So are you claiming that you are changing votes? Or is it yet another double standard you're engaging in?

The smell of corruption, carelessness, incompetence and stale pussy will overwhelm the nation.
Yes. There is nothing misogynistic about Trump supporters.. :lmao:

Even if that's true, it doesn't excuse your voting for an enabler of a sexual predator
Oh, pooh. I'm sure you can come up with something better than that old saw. It most certainly does "excuse" it, btw. Although that's only one of MANY good reasons to vote for Hillary rather than Trump.

Voting for an enabler of a sexual predator is a reason to vote FOR Hillary?

:wtf:

Wow, you are sick. And you're a woman?

"Can Trump's Ego Handle A Crushing Defeat?"

The man can't even maturely handle bad news or bad press. How the hell is going to maturely handle an outright empirically measured defeat?

Good Lord. The man is on television right now, in the wake of Dir. Comey's having said there's no "there" there in the Wiener emails, literally babbling about all sorts of nonsense...Air Force One, foul language that rap singers use, Donna Brazile, and more. He's in less than 24 hours returned to being a "volcano" erupting nothing but innuendo and hyperbole. The man is literally presenting lines of argument that a ten year old or a dementia sufferer would, and he's doing it on global television. And this man thinks he should be President.

He'would have to go back to his mundane life being a billionaire knowing he shook up the country and woke a big part of the population up to government and media corruption.

Hillary would have to to accept the fact she's a two time loser that all the corruption and media spin couldn't save. On the plus side, she can finally divorce Bill.

Never is.

Donald Trump has personally and publicly attacked all of his victims.

All 282 people, places and things.
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/01/28/upshot/donald-trump-twitter-insults.html?_r=0

Nothing Trump did changes that you are voting for someone who attacks sexual assault victims. You're a sick fuck, Pocahontas. I already voted for Gary Johnson. He may look like a deer in headlights when you ask him a question, but he isn't the moral vacuum that you are voting for someone who victimizes sexual assault victims

Why does kaztard keep pretending that Trump doesn't attack his victims?

The smell of corruption, carelessness, incompetence and stale pussy will overwhelm the nation.
Yes. There is nothing misogynistic about Trump supporters.. :lmao:

Even if that's true, it doesn't excuse your voting for an enabler of a sexual predator
Oh, pooh. I'm sure you can come up with something better than that old saw. It most certainly does "excuse" it, btw. Although that's only one of MANY good reasons to vote for Hillary rather than Trump.

Voting for an enabler of a sexual predator is a reason to vote FOR Hillary?

:wtf:

Wow, you are sick. And you're a woman?

Enabler Schmabler.

The Trumpsters are getting fired up.

582098d1150000b7005321e5.jpeg

Never is.

Well, keep on wailing, I really feel like you're really breaking through and convincing them to change their votes.

You mean like you keep doing with Republicans? Yet another Democrat with a standard you just made up for someone else you don't apply to yourself

No assumption, you just said I'm not changing votes. So are you claiming that you are changing votes? Or is it yet another double standard you're engaging in?

No, I said you are changing hearts and minds shoog.

No, I said you are changing hearts and minds shoog.

Not getting someone else's sarcasm is pretty inane, but not getting your own? That's a whole new level ...

Trump's family definitely needs to remove his belt and shoelaces, and monitor his access to drugs, and keep sharp objects away from him. Someone needs to be watching him at all times.

Come to think of it, that also goes for the family members of any Trump-fan of any sort. If you have such relatives, keep a close eye on them. Be especially wary of allowing them access to firearms.

He'll just blame others...like he does all the time.
He's so sensitive he made sure none of his own emails were released to the public: only Hillary's. His skin is that thin.

He's so sensitive he made sure none of his own emails were released to the public

How did he do that?

unlike hillary he had a secure server

--LOL

Yes, Hillary had a secure server - but the State Department didn't.

liar

He'll just blame others...like he does all the time.
He's so sensitive he made sure none of his own emails were released to the public: only Hillary's. His skin is that thin.

He's so sensitive he made sure none of his own emails were released to the public

How did he do that?

unlike hillary he had a secure server

--LOL

There's no such thing as a secure server. There's nothing that a good hacker can't hack. Google it.

Secure E-Mail Companies Say There's No Such Thing Anymore ...
www.bloomberg.com/.../secure-e-mail-companies-say-there-s-no-such-thing-anymore
Aug 12, 2013 - Secure E-Mail Companies Say There???s No Such ThingAnymore ... which are not considered “real-time,” are kept on a server somewhere.
Electronic privacy? There's no such thing | Computerworld
www.computerworld.com/.../security0/electronic-privacy--there-s-no-such-thing.html
Oct 28, 2013 - You will never be secure if you labor under the delusion of privacy.
What makes a 'secure server' - Laracasts
https://laracasts.com/discuss/channels/general-discussion/what...a-secure-server/.../51349
In my eyes, there's no such thing as a 100% secure server. Using SSL is good to encrypt data transferred via the server and a browser. Got any examples?
What makes a 'secure server' - Laracasts
https://laracasts.com/discuss/channels/general.../what-makes-a-secure-server?page=1
What makes a 'secure server' ... In my eyes, there's no such thing as a 100% secure server. Using SSL is good to encrypt data transferred via the server and a ...
'There is NO SUCH THING as a safe site anymore' – security bod • The ...
www.theregister.co.uk/2015/03/15/quotw_ending_13_march/
Mar 15, 2015 - 'There is NO SUCH THING as a safe site anymore' – security bod. Plus: Heard the one about Tim Cook's liver? It'll make you shiver. Brrr.

There's no such thing as a secure server.

yes more so in the clinton crime family

Forum List

Back