Can We Add Dianne Fienstein To The "Nancy Pelosi Club ?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
:abgg2q.jpg: Yes? So far, in the "Nancy Pelosi Club", we have, Maxine Waters, Elizabeth Warren, Hillary Clinton, Shelia Lee, and probably a few others who have shown signs of minor memory loss.
So shall we nominate/vote Senator Stienfien into the "Nancy Pelosi Club"
She sure seemed to be very confused during the Kavanaugh Hearing today.
:dance: :cul2: :dance:

Feinstein is an evil old woman, and death stalks her as it does us all. She will have to answer to her Maker like everyone else.

:abgg2q.jpg: Yes? So far, in the "Nancy Pelosi Club", we have, Maxine Waters, Elizabeth Warren, Hillary Clinton, Shelia Lee, and probably a few others who have shown signs of minor memory loss.

I think we should keep 'em in office until they have to go on life support and be wheeled to work on a gurney. After all the left side of the Senate is a hospice.

Spyfeinstein is a traitor and a piece of shit.

She got a crooked deal for her husband on the bullet train in California. So there's that too, she's a thief.

I think we should keep 'em in office until they have to go on life support and be wheeled to work on a gurney. After all the left side of the Senate is a hospice.
after seeing her today, i am convinced that 33% of her brain has recontoosted into pop rocks

She got a crooked deal for her husband on the bullet train in California. So there's that too, she's a thief.

Dianne Fienstein is a patriot who is sticking up for the regular real America.without folks like her this country is toast unless you have billions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feinstein is an evil old woman, and death stalks her as it does us all. She will have to answer to her Maker like everyone else.
i think it has gotten to the point where if you ask her what she had for breakfast, she will pause, then will tell you that she forgot, but will have to ask someone on her staff, and u will get an answer in 24 hours

This woman is a traitor.

Hope she pays for all the crimes she has committed.

UYd4phI.jpg

maybe the 7 tiny aliens that were living in Pelosi's head moved out and moved into Feinstiens head?

Dianne Fienstein is a patriot who is sticking up for the regular real America.without folks like her this country is toast unless you have billions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, she steered millions to her husband in govt contracts. She's full on deranged and delusional.

It is truly mind-numbing that Diane Feinstein is not in GITMO / PRISON right now after climbing into bed with ChiCom leaders decades ago, using her position to award govt contracts to ChiCom govt-owned businesses through her husband and his China Connections, made millions betraying her country, harboring a Chinese spy, and facilitating Chinese espionage for 20 years!

It is truly mind-numbing that Diane Feinstein is not in GITMO / PRISON right now after climbing into bed with ChiCom leaders decades ago, using her position to award govt contracts to ChiCom govt-owned businesses through her husband and his China Connections, made millions betraying her country, harboring a Chinese spy, and facilitating Chinese espionage for 20 years!
i dont think that King Kong will come to her rescue the next time three dinasours come to attack her

Forum List

Back