Can We Add Dianne Fienstein To The "Nancy Pelosi Club ?

Dianne Fienstein is a patriot who is sticking up for the regular real America.

Yeah. She's right out of a Norman Rockwell painting.

The first time I saw her in person was at Aspen, CO. I had just landed and was walking to the FBO when I saw her standing in the entrance of the G4 she rode in on. She was wearing a mink coat that went from below her ankles to a high collar up to her ears. Her left coast PETA supporters would have blown a head gasket to have seen her so decked out in fur.

Leftist elites who fly around in G4s can certainly relate to Joe six pack.

iu

Dianne Fienstein is a patriot who is sticking up for the regular real America.

She and her husband made hundreds of millions climbing into bed with the ChiCom leaders, abusing her position in the Senate, and harbored a Chinese Spy / facilitated ChiCom espionage for 20 years, and she just got busted despicably plotting, planning, and destroying good man's life for partisan gain.

Yea, not so much.....

She got a crooked deal for her husband on the bullet train in California. So there's that too, she's a thief.

Dianne Fienstein is a patriot who is sticking up for the regular real America.without folks like her this country is toast unless you have billions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DiFi a patriot? Get off the drugs. Not only are they illegal but they're rotting your brain.

How can America allow this?

Why is not that woman in jail?

CnbfFlg.jpg

What a twisted, greedy, disgusting piece of human being that Spysfeinstein is!

Hell is waiting for you.....dear....

What a twisted, greedy, disgusting piece of human being that Spysfeinstein is!

Hell is waiting for you.....dear....
wasn't Stienfien in one of those old Godzilla movies? I could of sworn I saw Godzilla beat the bajesus out of a 120 foot tall monster that looked just like her, only she had one eye and horns

Forum List

Back