🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can we please please let this 80 year old man go to bed, America????

LISTEN, I'M ALL FOR THE POPE, I LOVE THIS GUY, HIS MESSAGE, ENJOYED HIS VISIT, BUT THIS SHIT IN PHILLY IS A BIT TOOOOOO DAMNED MUCH. REALLY? THE MAN'S BEEN UP SINCE 6 THIS MORNING....PLEASE STOP WITH THE DOG AND PONY SHOW AND LET THE OLD MAN GO TO BED....AMERICA!!!

ALL THIS SINGING, THE BALLOT, THE IMMIGRANT FUCKIN STORIE, MAKE A FUCKIN CD, GIVE IT TO HIM ON THE PLANE AND LET THE MAN GET SOME FUCKIN REST.

ENOUGH!! OR OR THE HEADLINES WILL READ AS FOLLOWS: POPE FAINTS FROM SHEER EXHAUSTION FROM AMERICAN VISIT..YET ANOTHER BLIMISH ON OWN RECORD!!!

Remote control out of reach again?

Over the last 2-3 days, I MIGHT have seen 5 minutes of the popes visit.

I dont' care what time he gets up, I dont' care what time he goes to bed.

Here's a dollar, now go tell that shit to somebody that cares, cause I don't

If you don't care why post all these nonsense bullshit? Hillary will be 68 this October not 80 years old. I know you don't know that.

Until you pay the bills at my house, especially the Internet...than we can talk

LISTEN, I'M ALL FOR THE POPE, I LOVE THIS GUY, HIS MESSAGE, ENJOYED HIS VISIT, BUT THIS SHIT IN PHILLY IS A BIT TOOOOOO DAMNED MUCH. REALLY? THE MAN'S BEEN UP SINCE 6 THIS MORNING....PLEASE STOP WITH THE DOG AND PONY SHOW AND LET THE OLD MAN GO TO BED....AMERICA!!!

ALL THIS SINGING, THE BALLOT, THE IMMIGRANT FUCKIN STORIE, MAKE A FUCKIN CD, GIVE IT TO HIM ON THE PLANE AND LET THE MAN GET SOME FUCKIN REST.

ENOUGH!! OR OR THE HEADLINES WILL READ AS FOLLOWS: POPE FAINTS FROM SHEER EXHAUSTION FROM AMERICAN VISIT..YET ANOTHER BLIMISH ON OWN RECORD!!!

Remote control out of reach again?

Over the last 2-3 days, I MIGHT have seen 5 minutes of the popes visit.

I dont' care what time he gets up, I dont' care what time he goes to bed.

Here's a dollar, now go tell that shit to somebody that cares, cause I don't

If you don't care why post all these nonsense bullshit? Hillary will be 68 this October not 80 years old. I know you don't know that.

Until you pay the bills at my house, especially the Internet...than we can talk
That's cheap. How about I buy your membership so you stop your racist and bigot asshole post?

Forum List

Back