Can We Please Start Merging TDS Threads Into One Big Whining Fest?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Especially since Taz is currently flooding the message board with his rants again. Please and thank you. :)

As long as we merge every time one of you MAGAts lie out your ass or just cry your little sobs.

At least when we complain about the left we have our reasons all I see from Taz and the rest of you guys is orange man bad! Whether or not the topic is even about Trump at all doesn't even seem to matter.🙄

At least when we complain about the left we have our reasons all I see from Taz and the rest of you guys is orange man bad! Whether or not the topic is even about Trump at all doesn't even seem to matter.🙄
Actually, the reverse is true. You MAGAS lie and post factless bs. We counter with the documented truth.

Especially since Taz is currently flooding the message board with his rants again. Please and thank you. :)

For the love of God, NOOOOOO!!!!!!!

That would cause the Antimatter Singularity to ooze into existence and to end all life in the Universe!

Or, at a minimum, the load would break the interwebs.

Last edited:
For the love of God, NOOOOOO!!!!!!!

That was cause the Antimatter Singularity to ooze into existence and and end all life in the Universe!

Or, at a minimum, the load would break the interwebs.

Lol you mean too many of them? 😂

1729375090440.png

~S~

Eight out of ten threads are started by Conservatives
That can't be true. There's very few conservatives left in America. Very, very few.

The closest thing you have to actual conservatism in America these days are the so-called ''classical liberals.''

But I don't like that term either because I find it offensive to have to accept an adjective in order to placate confused, role-playing authoritarians.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back